PDA

View Full Version : Saw III ... did anyone see it?

drfrightner
11-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Did anyone see this movie?

Larry

Nightgore
11-15-2006, 05:28 AM
It was... AWESOME!!! Every one of these movies are the same in one fashion; THEY ALL SHOCK ME AT THE END AND LEAVE ME HANGING FOR MORE!

I thought it was excellent and fit right in with the previous two. So far I believe the SAW series in the best horror/thriller movies out there! -Tyler

DeathReaper
11-15-2006, 09:46 AM
If I see this movie, I would post it here... Sorry, haven't seen it yet because I don't want to waste my money for theater plus popcorn and drink...LOL I rather to wait for it on DVD, so I will go rent it.

mindtumor
11-15-2006, 04:18 PM
I read the script and didn't think it sounded that great. Maybe it turned out better then the script.

SpFXChic
01-22-2007, 11:43 AM
This comes out on DVD this week. I *still* haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

SomeThingInTheIce
01-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks SpFXChic, I want to see this. loved the other two.

drfrightner
01-25-2007, 04:09 PM
I just bought the DVD but didn't watch it yet. I have a lot of Horror movies to catch up on! Larry

SomeThingInTheIce
01-25-2007, 05:00 PM
I bought it and man oh man it was awsome, the best one yet.

Hell American Freak
02-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Watched it about a week ago... Second one sucked, first is still the best. At least they tied all three together pretty good.

drfrightner
02-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I just watched Part 3...I thought it was pretty damn cool!!! The violence is at an all time level! It was brutal!

Larry

Jim Warfield
02-05-2007, 08:05 PM
I got my fill of brutality and torture when I was a guard at a Nazi death camp, I was guarding Hitler's candy bars, I love chocolate, it was murder!
I still have nightmares about when the napalm hit the chocolate warehouse!
Rats ran like crazy in all directions!
I was so scared I filled my pants!
It ran down my pant's leg, puddled in with the melted chocolate, they scooped it all up re-packaged it, Hitler ate it.
I was deep under-cover working for the Clearasil Company.
Adolf had so many pimples from my specail blend chocolate that he used a stunt double for the last half of the war.
Clearasil gave Adolf a special product to clear up his fetid skin, they rubbed it all over his head and his entire head vanished, it was just one big pimple!
The war was over.

Nightgore
02-05-2007, 08:54 PM
It gave me several ideas and plans for a Saw haunt... Larry? -Tyler

MMManiac
02-05-2007, 10:28 PM
the director has to have one wicked mind

Jim Warfield
02-05-2007, 11:51 PM
How come none of you guys ever use ideas from MAD Magazine? Like I do?
"Teaching" by Bad Example, don't do this , or this will happen, all over your undies!
"Messed your pants in the haunted house, scared, huh?"
"No, I mesed them because I couldn't stop laughing!"
Same results. How about that?

Hell American Freak
02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
There is an old 3 story warehouse here in town that used to be an old Bakery back in the early 1900's, it is now housing old retail store equipment. I'd like to get my hands on the place. It looks, in every way shape and form, exactly like the set from the SAW movies. Big sliding steel doors, big delapitated bathroom and all. The owner wants a million flat for the property and everything in it. I've been inside of it a few times picking supplies for my full-time job...The place creeps me out even with the lights on. It would be a nightmare to get up to code though.

MMManiac
02-07-2007, 09:26 PM
man u get that builing and i'll move back to omaha and im in! (I use to go to college at Creightion University). I put on a haunted house once on campus. charged one can of food to get in. People loved it besides the fact I had the laundry area tied up for a week. People really had smelly clothes!

Hell American Freak
02-08-2007, 11:48 AM
MMManiac...

If you are familiar with anywhere else in Omaha, the building is on 45th and Nicholas... About one or two blocks north east of Saddlecreek and Cummings. The only down side is that it rests in the middle of a seedy neighborhood, it does have and fenced off empty lot right across the street for parking that they use to store larger objects.

My buddy works for an ambulance station that sits next door to the warehouse, his honda was stolen right in front of us one night... We chased the guy for about 3 miles until he dove out of it and ran.

Needless to say, as cool of a building as it is... The location is not choice.

ALittleFreaky
02-24-2007, 07:43 PM
I have watched Saw III, I thought the methods of death were completely wild, there were also original. But, what I like most about the series, is that he is doing all these things to these people, to make them appreciate life and realize how they wasted time and took things for granted. What an important lesson that is. I already appreciate each day I'm alive, so please don't anyone sneak up behind me and put a reverse bear trap on my head!

Stephan (screamwalk
03-02-2009, 08:37 AM
it was AWESOME! the first is still the best, but saw 3 is a close second, where saw 2 sucked.