PDA

View Full Version : Gustav

stafford
08-31-2008, 09:19 AM
As I've been watching the news and tracking the hurricane, my thoughts are with all of our Gulf Coast haunt brothers and sisters. I can't imagine the stress they must be feeling, getting ready for the season, and now this.

Thoughts and prayers are with you that this storm either dies down, or changes it's path. Not that I would wish it landing on anywhere else, but sheesh, you guys have had enough.

Everyone send their thoughts and prayers for safety their way.

Chris

hauntedhousenut
08-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Are prayers are with all, I pray this storm dies in the water.

Kevin Dells
09-01-2008, 12:32 PM
As i write this i have heard the storm has shifted slightly and will not be taking on a dead hit to Orleans,Great news for the haunts that were hit 3 years ago.

CNN also said it was losing strength as well today.

But with that in mind i realize working for an outdoor haunt that any outdoor haunts in that area will still have to deal with rough weather and heavy rains which will still slow them down.

With that i wish everyone good luck, we know how much a weekend or two of rain will just cripple you.

I have had personal contact with two different actors at two different haunts and both have left their homes at least for higher ground, sounds like everyones not messing around with hurricanes anymore.

Prayers and Hopes gang!

hauntedhousenut
09-01-2008, 12:34 PM
It has been downgraded to a category two.

Take a look at these phtos from today, a bit scary.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26496754/displaymode/1176/rstry/26451955/

FearSeeker
09-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks for sharing the pics. You are right, very scary! I hope the levees hold up!