PDA

View Full Version : Will You Support Frank?

drfrightner
09-03-2008, 10:29 PM
We have launched a NATIONAL EFFORT to carve out some national PR for the haunted house industry... FRANK is out there among the people trying to build a grass roots campaign to be the next President of the United States.

WILL YOU SUPPORT HIM ON YOUR HAUNTED WEBSITE???? FREE T-SHIRTS TO THE FIRST 100 people who PROMOTE FRANK on their website. More coming soon!

Larry

drfrightner
09-03-2008, 10:29 PM
READ THE FRONT PAGE BLOG ON HAUNTWORLD.COM NOW!!!!!!!

Larry

hauntedhousenut
09-03-2008, 10:33 PM
What a great idea ib this election cycle.

lurker
09-03-2008, 11:29 PM
I posted the videos on our MySpace page/blog and our web site a few weeks ago.
I may have a Frank for pres booth in our q-line. Great for photo ops.

lurker
09-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Larry,

If other haunts set up Frank N. Stein for President booths at their haunts, and get an actor to play Frank, can they get listed on the www.FrankNStein2008.com web site as a Frank N. Stein campaign stop?

drfrightner
09-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Every HAUNT who adds all the Frank videos and links to their website will be added as a campaign stop for Frank for President...

WILL YOU SUPPORT FRANK? Add the logos, add the videos, add the photos and add the links.

MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON!

Larry

Jim Warfield
09-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Maybe I'm being too creative here but some might feel offense because if they see this country as really messed up and needing a big serious fix which requires real work within our democratic/adversarial process, no room for any humor concerning something so popular.
Then will anyone think either one of the Presidential canadates resemble in any way Frankenstein the monster?
Maybe?
If you think about it awhile..you might see what I'm thinking.

Horror Master
09-04-2008, 12:28 AM
A version of that great logo by itself would be very helpful. Kind of like the HHA logo. It would be much easier to fit in.

drfrightner
09-04-2008, 03:06 AM
Actually that logo is much like this one... I had this one made a while back. Copy the image and put this on your website and help promote the industry!

The time to act is NOW! Do you really want to vote for that liberal Obama or Frank who supports our industry?

Larry

mindtumor
09-04-2008, 06:20 AM
Where do we get the videos?

graystone
09-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Its not that I don't think hes a good guy but I am also running for the office! I think he will run a good clean campaign! Although I do have some incrininating video of him and a goat in a barn and its pretty sad what he did to that poor goat! Anyway its vote for INSANE SHANE I WILL RUN A CLEAN CAMPAIGN!!

This is a ad paid for by the Elect Insane Shane Campaign!

INSANE SHANE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

MMManiac
09-04-2008, 09:36 AM
shane how can we vote for ya when you didn't even shre who your VP is yet?!?

Come on buddy who is it...

"Shane - De Wane 08"

Anything that rhymes is a good combo! lol

Horror Master
09-04-2008, 09:05 PM
I was referencing this logo:
http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/images/hha_logoproudmember.jpg

Actually that logo is much like this one... I had this one made a while back. Copy the image and put this on your website and help promote the industry!

The time to act is NOW! Do you really want to vote for that liberal Obama or Frank who supports our industry?

Larry

JamBam
09-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Consider it done over the weekend.

Nightgore
09-05-2008, 06:25 AM
My vote is for Frank! -Tyler

Jim Warfield
09-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Any day now McCain will throw his pretty little girl into the pond , just to see if she can float.
"Whoops!" Frankencain did bad!
She might not have perished if she could have held her breath, but that's impossible when you can't stop talking!

lurker
09-13-2008, 06:53 AM
When can FRANK supporting haunts expect to get listed on the Franknstein2008.com web site as a campaign stop. Sooner would be better than later?

JamBam
09-13-2008, 12:34 PM
When? When they let you into the "club" $ 10,000 entry fee i think

Great Idea, just seems to be clubbish.

actiondeath
09-13-2008, 07:05 PM
T-Shirts? Heh... I'm still waiting to hear who won the Hauntworld jacket for posting the Hauntworld banner. Did I miss that thread?

lurker
09-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Every HAUNT who adds all the Frank videos and links to their website will be added as a campaign stop for Frank for President...

WILL YOU SUPPORT FRANK? Add the logos, add the videos, add the photos and add the links.

MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON!

Larry

Is this just another hollow campaign promise in the year of hollow campaign promises? Frank! Frank! Say it ain't so!

badlander2000
09-13-2008, 09:41 PM
I would question voting for Frank because of his shocking ineffectiveness to turn the heads of high school students let alone something like eighth graders towards the haunt industry. If I were an average kid on, well I'll just say Myspace (a lot of kids like me leave it on until the browser is closed) and I came across an ad for the monster's presidential campaign I would think it is a weird spamming joke. In order to get me interested, you would have to bring me to Hauntworld or a sister site with a compelling banner ad, where like what will be modified on this site's home page, the map of the country comes right out to me at the top of the page saying "click your state". I would click New York and immediately see about 15 amazing banners. I would go on clicking through them until I saw one that clearly said it is somewhere in Erie county. Somewhere on the homepage it should say something about Frank's campaign making a stop at the haunt on an easily accessible date (which from a haunters point of view would be best on a Saturday with no coupon usage). Given it's not too late I would go back on Myspace and go around telling my friends to "check out www.hauntname.com". Within that week a considerable excitement might build, seeing as it is the thing to look forward to at the end of the school week. Upon arrival there would hopefully (for you haunters) be a surprisingly appealing setup devoted to the campaign. I would go through an also (hopefully for you haunters) excellent,well run show that leaves me with a night of (I hate to make this cheesy) fun and fright. Then upon completion the campaign presentation should catch my eye and tell me to tour the counties other great attractions while handing out free stuff and maybe even holding contests. The experience of a night like that would in turn cause the entire school to go through a haunting craze in which, Frank would become the centerpiece of a massively growing public awareness of this relatively new haunt industry.

This story is about why I think it is important to market this exclusively to teens and no other demographics and how the project should be run on both the industry-wide and individual haunting levels. Frank for President should be exclusively teen because we are really the most important demographic and also in this time of confusing political conflict and polarization, we need a candidate that is not embarrassing to support on account of our parents liking them while having fun at the same time and not having classmates to fight with for the month because everyone would have shifted to supporting Frankenstein. With all the given effects a well summarizing closing statement would be:

If this project is pulled off as a complete success, not only would millions more people acknowledge the existence of our industry, but we would end this year with massive growth and a possible underlying effect may be an extreme decrease in bullying accompanied by better grades in the area, bringing even a slight increase in local wealth which translates into more haunts, more money, more customers and an even larger industry next year.

Speculo
09-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Frank asked me to post a few pictures from the campaign Trail.

He has more videos on the way...

Recently he met with Batman to discuss inner city crime ...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Speculo/FrankRallyE.jpg

Speculo
09-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Frank is always a hit with Teen Female Demos...

But the Secret Service is always watching!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Speculo/FrankRallyB.jpg

Speculo
09-13-2008, 10:29 PM
All age groups are excited to support Frank!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Speculo/FrankRallyI.jpg

Speculo
09-13-2008, 10:33 PM
A quick clip of a rally...

More to come...

olyK_HP1khs

lurker
09-17-2008, 07:42 AM

MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON!

Larry

BS makes the world go round.
If we don't get a link under "Campaign Stops" on Frank's page by Friday, I will remove all the videos and links from our site. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things? Not much, but I don't need any more links off my site when I'm not getting anything in return.
Come on guys, it takes all of about 5 minutes to make that kind of update to the site. Donít make claims if you are going to stick to them.

Jim Warfield
09-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Just look at all of those who have supported "Dracula" for the last 8 years!
Everything just kinda got sucked up, didn't it?
Time to treat someone to a stake dinner.
No salad.
No Desert.

drfrightner
09-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Louise,

Couple of things...if you or anyone adds Frank to your website email me directly with the name of your haunt, your city, and your url.

I don't read every post and every thread so you can't expect that.

Secondly, let me tell you something Creepyworld had a flash flood and went FOUR FEET under water on Sunday, that is my only focus right now getting that back open. We have 20 people working every day this week trying to put the whole place back together. So pardon me if I don't get on that for you right away...LOL

Secondly we need Rogues Hollow to update it and he's been busy himself but we'll get to it.

Larry

drfrightner
09-17-2008, 10:22 PM
As for who you vote for or not vote for... I wouldn't vote for Obama if my life depended on it. He won't put his hand over his chest during the pledge, he won't wear an american flag pin, his wife isn't proud of this country until her husband got this close, he's a muslim in hiding, he backs a preacher who said 'GOD DAM# AMERICA', and he wants to raise taxes on most Americans.

As for not taxing the rich, its the rich who invest, that drives the economy, that create new jobs by backing new business through investment. If the rich are taxed high they invest less, study Reagonomics. The whole entire time Bush has been President the economy has been good until now, same as Clinton. When Clinton was leaving office the whole country went into a recession and Bush pulled us out with tax cuts which spurred investment.

Now I'm not a Bush lover, but I certainly don't want to go back to the way things where when our country got attacked by terrorists because Democrats have no backbone like Republicans.

I like McCain because he's a straight talker, while Obbama talks in circles, talks about raising taxes, how he'll handle Iran and pull our troops out of Iraq which is a HUGE mistake! You can't pull troops out of Iraq until the job is done... I'm not saying we should have ever went, because I don't think we should have but now we're there and we are fighting terrorists THERE instead of HERE! The minute we walk out of Iraq before their government can handle the security is a 110% those terrorists will just step right in and create an all new Afghanistan... is that what you want?

Not me. Lastly, the democrats have been in charge of both the house and senate for two years and nothing changed. It works both ways!

Larry

hauntedhousenut
09-17-2008, 10:38 PM
As for who you vote for or not vote for... I wouldn't vote for Obama if my life depended on it. He won't put his hand over his chest during the pledge, he won't wear an american flag pin, his wife isn't proud of this country until her husband got this close, he's a muslim in hiding, he backs a preacher who said 'GOD DAM# AMERICA', and he wants to raise taxes on most Americans.

As for not taxing the rich, its the rich who invest, that drives the economy, that create new jobs by backing new business through investment. If the rich are taxed high they invest less, study Reagonomics. The whole entire time Bush has been President the economy has been good until now, same as Clinton. When Clinton was leaving office the whole country went into a recession and Bush pulled us out with tax cuts which spurred investment.

Now I'm not a Bush lover, but I certainly don't want to go back to the way things where when our country got attacked by terrorists because Democrats have no backbone like Republicans.

I like McCain because he's a straight talker, while Obbama talks in circles, talks about raising taxes, how he'll handle Iran and pull our troops out of Iraq which is a HUGE mistake! You can't pull troops out of Iraq until the job is done... I'm not saying we should have ever went, because I don't think we should have but now we're there and we are fighting terrorists THERE instead of HERE! The minute we walk out of Iraq before their government can handle the security is a 110% those terrorists will just step right in and create an all new Afghanistan... is that what you want?

Not me. Lastly, the democrats have been in charge of both the house and senate for two years and nothing changed. It works both ways!

Larry

What a fine post my brother!

Nightgore
09-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Larry,

So... I guess you think our constitution is just an old piece of paper right? Now I support our troops more than most (huge military family) but EVERYBODY in the military KNOW that this war is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! We went into Iraq under UN resolutions? Now, let me get this straight... ONLY congress can declare war... that's it, nothing weird about it. So, our goveernment went to war WITHOUT the approval of congress because of a UN resolution?

It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! Now, I agree... we can't just up ane leave, BUT, we should have NEVER went in in the first place.

You should also look up on the Council of Foreign Relations... of which BOTH Obama and McCain are members of! Here's a quick video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM

Also, while your at it... watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VNH8idAf38

And don't argue that he's a war hero and what he did was "heroic"... maybe this video will change your mind, so... straight from John McCain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CazKanlYDg

Yes... that's right... It's John McCain fighting AGAINST POW's around the world! Now, why in the world would a former POW now fight AGAINST and really just "not care" about what happens to them? Hmmm....

Oh, here's a quick overview of his voting record:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tElS5cWSrzM

And you can check it out here if you don't believe the video:

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=53270

Don't believe what you see on TV... The white house has admitted of controling what's broadcasted to the american people, especially using the channel FOXNEWS.

We don't control this country anymore... BANKS control this country, and both Obama and McCain are just puppets of the banks! My suggestion, VOTE THIRD PARTY!!!!

This country needs a REVOLUTION... it's our duty! It's outlined in the constitution that if a government becomes to powerful it's the DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY of the american people to ABOLISH said government and create a new one!

That's enough... -Tyler

PS: For those wondering, I took 2 years of political science and political economics! Ugh.... :rolleyes:

Nightgore
09-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Oh, I don't know if I mentioned it... but I'm not voting for EITHER Obama or McCain! There's no such thing as a "lesser of two evils"... Evil is Evil... VOTE THIRD PARTY!!! -Tyler

Nightgore
09-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Also, McCain VOTED FOR the US PATRIOT ACT... Which in essence means the government can arrest you without warrant and hold you as long as they see fit! This also gives officials the right to search your property, without warrant... listen in on your calls/emails, without warrant... etc. etc.

http://www.votesmart.org/issue_keyvote_detail.php?cs_id=V3110&can_id=53270

I believe it was Ben. Franklin that said... "When in history a person chooses to give up the slightest bit of liberty for security... they lose BOTH!"

Just sayin'. -Tyler

screamline studios
09-17-2008, 11:25 PM
The only way we will ever fix the problems in our fucked up world is to gut damn near everyone that is in power and start all over again, in my eyes the last possible president would have been Ross Perot and even then its a shot in the dark..

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

GingerSnaps
09-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Well, Tyler, I must say that I am impressed.

And I know that I'm likely in the minority again, but I would have loved to have seen the late Ann Richards, very outspoken, "tell it like it is," motorcycle-riding, former governor of Texas become the President of our great nation. I think she would have taken a few bulls by the horns and gotten some business taken care of!

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 01:23 AM
Tyler,

Your videos are WEAK! Am I saying McCain is the best? NO! I'm saying someone who loves this country and has nothing to lose and nothing to gain for his hard work is a better choice than the guy you want to vote for.

Obamma has a brother in Kenya living in a HUT, and he hasn't given him a dime...why? WOW

Check out these...

5eu2aDCIQYs

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Yep check out this video Obama is the only guy who won't put his hand over his chest during the pledge...you are saying his guy loves our country c'mon.

V4FD-j_Dqq8

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 01:30 AM
Here is another one... him talking about how he REFUSED TO WEAR A USA FLAG PIN ON HIS CHEST... tell me again how this guy loves America.

JmHtGQq-z_Y

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 01:42 AM
Wait a second I know EXACTLY why he won't do those things because this is the view of his spiritual advisers views of America the same guy who Obama donates his money to ...

Is this your view of America?

8M-kD0QdRJk

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 01:43 AM
If you watch this video to the end you'll hear FIRST HAND Obama saying this his is leader, his pastor, his mentor... watch it for yourself.

qpzHQ_PC1uI

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Here's his WIFE saying ONLY NOW is she proud of our country! WOW... do you see a string here? Tyler next time you come to a fight on this issue bring a bigger stick or actually a different candidate. LOL

LYY73RO_egw

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 01:55 AM
Here are the views of Obamas mentor his pastor his religious leader

aNTGRL0OJWQ

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Tyler,

You can vote third party, if there was even the remote chance a third party would win which we both know would never happen. If there was a good guy running, someone who could really fix this countries issues I would vote for him. So how about we just all agree to vote for FRANK!

That is what this is all about right? LOL

If we are not voting for Frank I'll take McCain over the guy who doesn't love America, who leaves his brother to live in a hut in Africa, who's wife was never proud of this country, who supports a preacher who hates America.

Larry

drfrightner
09-18-2008, 02:46 AM
I think this about sums it up Tyler... just let the Democrats tell you who to vote for including Biden and Obama

uSpcxkKlEFA

hauntedhousenut
09-18-2008, 04:49 AM
Larry,

So... I guess you think our constitution is just an old piece of paper right? Now I support our troops more than most (huge military family) but EVERYBODY in the military KNOW that this war is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! We went into Iraq under UN resolutions? Now, let me get this straight... ONLY congress can declare war... that's it, nothing weird about it. So, our goveernment went to war WITHOUT the approval of congress because of a UN resolution?

It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! Now, I agree... we can't just up ane leave, BUT, we should have NEVER went in in the first place.

You should also look up on the Council of Foreign Relations... of which BOTH Obama and McCain are members of! Here's a quick video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM

Also, while your at it... watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VNH8idAf38

And don't argue that he's a war hero and what he did was "heroic"... maybe this video will change your mind, so... straight from John McCain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CazKanlYDg

Yes... that's right... It's John McCain fighting AGAINST POW's around the world! Now, why in the world would a former POW now fight AGAINST and really just "not care" about what happens to them? Hmmm....

Oh, here's a quick overview of his voting record:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tElS5cWSrzM

And you can check it out here if you don't believe the video:

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=53270

Don't believe what you see on TV... The white house has admitted of controling what's broadcasted to the american people, especially using the channel FOXNEWS.

We don't control this country anymore... BANKS control this country, and both Obama and McCain are just puppets of the banks! My suggestion, VOTE THIRD PARTY!!!!

This country needs a REVOLUTION... it's our duty! It's outlined in the constitution that if a government becomes to powerful it's the DUTY and RESPONSIBILITY of the american people to ABOLISH said government and create a new one!

That's enough... -Tyler

PS: For those wondering, I took 2 years of political science and political economics! Ugh.... :rolleyes:

Let's be honest here, you're voying for Obama, you have been all along.

Whe had that Ron Paul banner up, that told me right away.

Jim Warfield
09-18-2008, 05:08 AM
According to life insurance actuary information McCain only has a 1 in 3 chance of living 8 more years with his health record and his age.
So there's a two in three chance you will be seeing Sara Palin as president. Do you feel comfortable with that?
Listen closely to her interveiw for 15 or 20 minutes, she says nothing of substance, fills the air with platitudes and trite sayings we have all heard since we were in diapers. McCain does mostly the same thing, ducking any real response to almost every question.
Their form of politician is definately old school, say everything, accomplish nothing except keeping yourself in office. We need so much more than that now.
Obama is definately new school, cutting himself free of the influence of the old smoke filled room by amassing his money one dollar at a time using the inter net so skillfully. He has the smarts and the freedom to succeed beyond those limited in the past and we all need his success because it will also be our success out of the excess of some of the greediest people in the world.
Giving tax breaks to rich investors USED to work Larry, before they began putting all of their windfall money into China's economy.
Things change, we have to realise this or end up on a slippery, smelly end of a short stick.
It is a whole new "Ballgame"out there.

Nightgore
09-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Larry,

So... let me get this right. No matter how McCains voting record sucks, no matter how much he's controlled by the bankers, No matter how much McCains hates our veterans, ... your voting McCain just because you "don't like" Obama?

Ugh... and this is what's wrong with our country!

First off, personal beliefs should NEVER come into play when it comes to voting. If you are against or for gay marriage, who cares... if your for or against abbortion... who cares. The constitution doesn't allow the government to pass law over these issues. These things should be left up to the states and the people, leave the government OUT OF IT!

So, if Obama... for instance, let's just say he really just HATES all gay people. That's his own belief, that shouldn't matter though in decision making because the constitution (which all presidents "swear" under) doesn't allow it!

So, just vote for McCain... and which this country finaly fails... and ALL our civil liberties are gone; You'll say, "... Damn, should've voted third party"!

Nut,

Yeah, I'm a HARDCORE Ron Paul supporter... I can show you a video where he predicted EXACTLY what's happening in our economy/stock market back in like Feb. He even predicted the fall and bailout of Fannie/Freddie... he's a freaking genious and really does have all the answers. But don't worry, he's pushing a real revolution and it's going to happen. Remember, a Revolution only requires 10% of the population... not 50!

-Tyler

Patti Ludwinski
09-18-2008, 01:45 PM
If you're gonna bash McCain's voting record, then you should take a look into Obama's. Obama has a long record of voting "PRESENT" rather than taking a stand. When someone doesn't take a stand, it's usually because they're trying to play both sides of the fence. Well, I for one, am not gonna allow Barack Hussein Obama to play me, and I am appauled that America would allow someone as unpatriotic as Obama to get this close to the White House. I for one will vote for the better choice...a true hero, John McCain!

Tyler: I hate this 2 party system just as much as the next guy (maybe more), but if you go to the polls and don't vote for either McCain or Obama, but instead vote for "third party", you might as well stay home. Didn't you learn anything from Ross Perot? Actually, if you don't vote for McCain, then you might as well be voting for Obama. This Obama guy has so much momentum behind him with his deep pocket campaign, that he actually could be our next president. It's scary to me.

And, where is all his campaign money coming from?...Let me give you a hint...It's not coming from individual Americans striving for change. Watch the videos below to see how much money Obama received from this Chicago hospital. While his fellow IL senator was working for change in healthcare costs within hospitals, Senator Obama did nothing. Good financial move I suppose. Afterall, Michelle Obama got paid off for Barack's lack of change initiation with an increase in salary of $195,000 annually plus stock options (...huh?), and then later Obama got paid off in campaign contributions from the same hospital. Watch these videos, and please watch to the very end. Please get out and vote for McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeC8BE-2T_k&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwjnT4eJJvs&NR=1

---Patti

Nightgore
09-18-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm not voting for Obama... or McCain... and I think it's funny how you call him a "True Hero"... HAHA!! Maybe you can see how McCain DOES NOT support our troops or our veterans:

http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/articleid/9559

Or do your own research, go to Project Vote Smart and check his record yourself! People are slowly "waking up" to what's really going on! But, if you vote for either Obama or McCain... I don't want to hear you complain at all when ALL our civil liberties are stripped from us and there won't be anything YOU can do about it! -Tyler

PS: OH! Watch this video too, good FACTS here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok

hauntedhousenut
09-18-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm not voting for Obama... or McCain... and I think it's funny how you call him a "True Hero"... HAHA!! Maybe you can see how McCain DOES NOT support our troops or our veterans:

http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/articleid/9559

Or do your own research, go to Project Vote Smart and check his record yourself! People are slowly "waking up" to what's really going on! But, if you vote for either Obama or McCain... I don't want to hear you complain at all when ALL our civil liberties are stripped from us and there won't be anything YOU can do about it! -Tyler

PS: OH! Watch this video too, good FACTS here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok

Your quotes sound like they came right out of Moveon.org, even though you provided links.

Nightgore
09-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Nut,

This is the first time I've seen this site... lol... But yeah, I don't say ANYTHING unless I can back myself up with facts! I've also memorized the constitution and vote by it STRICTLY!! I've only seen/met a handfull of politicians that do the same! Sadly. -Tyler

Jim Warfield
09-19-2008, 01:20 AM
McCain destroyed Five planes during his combat missions, one more and he would have qualified as an "ACE", except for the fact they were all US planes that he was trying to fly.
Whoops!
Let's see someone spin this one and he will be an Ace.........maybe a Joker?
chicken-choker?