PDA

View Full Version : I'm headed to Buffalo!!

Nightgore
09-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey guys,

In the morning, I'm headed off to Buffalo for a business trip... and when I come back, I may have some EXTREMELY BIG NEWS!!!!

I'll try to keep reading the forums, when I can, but as far as being active... I may not. So... if ANYBODY needs to contact me please send me an email (tbarnett17@hotmail.com) or give me a call.

I'll also be taking pictures from my trip and will upload them as soon as I can! It's starting to get very, VERY exciting around here... I'll keep you all posted!

Take care and behave! :rolleyes:

-Tyler

graystone
09-04-2008, 10:54 PM
I don't think anyone here really cares! If it were someone inportant then we would be interested. Larry is Tyler coming to see you? I bet if so you will not be able to run his ass off! Shane

Jim Warfield
09-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Shine on harvest moon, for me and my gal!
Shane falls victim again to temptation and temptation wins again.
Just think how crumby you might feel shane if hell forbid (and the bidding might be fast and furious) if something tragic befell him on this trip.
What if the donkeys both sat down in the middle of a bridge and all of Patton's army was being strafed by the Nazi air force, then George had to shoot the donkeys?
You never know.

My advice: Never take your favorite donkeys on a long trip to Sicily.

Nightgore
09-05-2008, 07:24 AM
Shane,

I'll get you something while we're at the falls... postcard, shirt, mug, etc. etc. ;)... -Tyler

Jim Warfield
09-05-2008, 07:33 AM
..sample of water from the falls..why does it have a yellow tinge to it?

BrainDonor13
09-05-2008, 07:45 AM
I live in Buffalo and no one ever comes here on purpose.

You're crazier than we thought.

(Yes, I'm a newbie - home haunter...in WNY.)