PDA

View Full Version : Molar Manor Dies - 2nd Chance Manor Born

Headstone Media
09-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Okay, 2nd Chance Manor is a lame name, but as I am sure many of you deal with, my client has had a run in with the city and threatening her they won't allow her to open this season.

So that said, she found a loophole because she owns 2nd Chance Antiques next door to her haunt and went with the name 2nd Chance Manor to pass muster with the city.

With that, I give you http://2ndchancemanor.com

Feel free to give all feedback both good and bad. The site had a slow loading issue, that has been mostly fixed, however I kept the images at high resolution because that is what sells the haunt.

Also, we have some exciting marketing campaigns coming up. I can't tell you yet what they are, it's secret, but once they drop, I'll post.

Thanks!

Barry
09-09-2008, 09:34 PM
The site looks great! I really like the layout. The only suggestion I would give is on the "About" page. The font is kind of small for those of us surfing at 1440x900 resolution or higher. Maybe it is just that my eyes are not as good as they used to be... LOL

Headstone Media
09-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Good point, I'm on a 1680 x 1050 here, so I see what you are saying, I think I will bump up the font on the about us page and the credits page. Thanks!

Raycliff Manor
09-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Here's an idea to go with your new haunt name...

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression...
on occasion, under the light of a full moon, the dead awaken and get a second chance to take their revenge! This October come out to Second Chance Manor and witness the terror as the undead seize this opportunity!

http://2ndchancemanor.com

You could take this concept in several directions actually. I like the name!

Kel

Headstone Media
09-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Great concept! I also thought of 2nd chance to make a 1st impression thing but didn't know how to execute it well enough. This that you wrote will be perfect for our adword campaigns and flyers around the colleges.

Thanks for the idea!

Raycliff Manor
09-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Glad you like it. Feel free to edit it and polish it any way you like! I was hoping it would help provide a jumping off point. ; )

Kel

maddi005
09-13-2008, 09:45 AM
i was lucky enough to go to molar manor when i was on the bloody mary cruise earlier this year...it is a fantastic haunt...we didnt get to see it in action, but the lights on tour of the place was phenominal...set design had so many little things that added that personal touch...a lot of creativity and time has gone into that place...the name, while important, isnt quite as important as the haunt itself...i say roll with the punches and make it work!!!

maddi ~:)