PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Press Party...get some gore! PhOTOS

drfrightner
09-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey folks we had our Darkness media party and it was a HUGE success...in fact many people who knew about Hauntworld attended. We had over 50 members of the media attend this event and everyone came out of the darkness just BLOWN AWAY!

Kip was inside trying to scare people...

FYI... Kip and I are having a SCARE OFF this season but that is another subject. hehehe...

Anyway we finally got our our Gore Galore walking costumes and people constantly wanted to get their photos taken with them. Very successful!

We even had a TV station come and one talk radio station did their whole entire show from the Darkness LIVE while walking through. It was awesome!

Larry

Raycliff Manor
09-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Wow! Great Press and Media attendance Larry! Congrats! It's always tough to get the Press and Media to come out and give coverage on our schedules... and to do it this early, well that just rocks! Way to go!

Kel

drfrightner
09-12-2008, 02:27 AM
BTW, to those who are wondering that is Patti who is the SALES person for Hauntworld.com banners and magazine. SO MEET PATTI!! LOL

The little boy is my younger son RIVER.

Larry

Kevin Dells
09-12-2008, 06:12 AM
Sounds like a succsessful event Larry and that Patti um...wow!

Your son looks a lot like you you didn't clone him out back somewhere did you?

graystone
09-12-2008, 06:45 AM
do you have an indoor wating area? Shane

damon carson
09-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Cool! Wow post some of the tv footage! Is Patty doing dishes in that last pic? LOL! Is she single! Ha Ha Ha!
Damon

SpFXChic
09-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Larry, when did you start making your own "mini-me" costumes?! You can absolutely tell that's your boy!

Raycliff Manor
09-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Patti's a sweetheart! Please tell her thanks again for her help with our Banner Ad and listing upgrade!

Kel

drfrightner
09-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Shane,

yes we have an indoor waiting line but we greeted everyone outside. It was a nice windy cool day! Larry