PDA

View Full Version : Website

spookologist
09-12-2008, 04:41 AM
Hey everyone.....Our website is finally up, let me know what you think. www.trailofterror.com

Wayne

GraveStalker
09-12-2008, 05:17 AM
Graphics on pages look great!!!

Hope all is well!

Jim

SpFXChic
09-12-2008, 11:01 AM
The site looks great! The two videos were a neat touch, too. What is that music that is playing in the background?

Motograter
09-12-2008, 11:59 AM
All I can say is WOW. Looks great! I was checking out your gallery-nice photos man. Your event looks real good. If I lived close by I'd pay to go through. Oh P.S. love the creepy music on your page too. Nice touch

Mephisto the Great
09-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Wayne - holy @#$%in awesome!

I think we've been drinking from the same well, as our website also invites people to explore a bit to get a sense of things. I love that approach. My only suggestion is...more! In 2006 our theme involved a current investigation into the park, and nearly everything on the invesigator's desk was viewable -- it took way too much time, but it was a hoot, and people seemed to enjoy it.

I'm only sorry we live on opposite coasts. I'd love to see the show!

Mephisto the Great
Dark Hollow Haunted Forest
www.DarkHollowHaunt.com

actiondeath
09-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Very nice! Frikkin AWESOME! DAMN I need to learn flash.

badlander2000
09-13-2008, 10:51 PM
I love the blood splatters all over the website and the layout and pictures are great.
An amazing website for an amazing haunt!

FearSeeker
09-14-2008, 02:36 AM
Awesome! The ticking in the background almost drove me nuts, but in a good way!

spookologist
09-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the response and input. Our website designer Christopher Grande (AKA The Hag) is quite amazing and deserves all the credit. I think the song is from House on Haunted Hill.

Have a great season everyone!!

Wayne
www.trailofterror.com

ldiliberto
09-16-2008, 12:13 PM
Site looks really cool!!

GingerSnaps
09-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Wayne,

I just wanted to mention that it appears that you and your website designer Christopher Grande (AKA The Hag) have done a great job of incorporating into your website the ideas of those who have posted. The desktop appears to have more interactivity. I think it's great that you listened and did that in such a short time, so kudos to you both.

My only suggestion now (and it's not necessary to do this - just something to think about for the future) is to include a transcript or something like closed captioning for the audio tape because it's kind of difficult to understand what's being said on that (because it's supposed to be an old tape).

However, I still think this is an amazing website! And my hat's off to you for listening to input and using it! Superb job!

Horror Master
09-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Glad you all like the website so much. The plan all along was to have most of the parts on that page interactive. I wanted to roll them out over time so hopefully people would start visiting the site more often. According to out numbers that appears to be working.

We just added the TV news piece (click the video tape).

That old reel with the Igor interview was from a few years ago, a transcript would greatly add to what is being said I'll keep that in mind when we have "old crappy audio".

Chris

graystone
09-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Looks great!! I bet everyone will have a ton of fun! If I am ever up North I will check you out and if your ever in the South feel free to come see me!!! Shane and its have a good season Shane this time!

TheCareTaker
09-29-2008, 11:41 AM
looks grat man lots of stuff to keep you wondering about

Labyrinth of Phobias
09-29-2008, 11:52 AM
Wonderful work!

SpFXChic
09-29-2008, 12:21 PM
I finally had some time to browse through your photo gallery. Great photos! Mind if I ask where you guys got the prop of the guy from Silent Hill? The one who is contorted backward with barbed-wire? I absolutely love that image!

Horror Master
09-29-2008, 03:03 PM
I finally had some time to browse through your photo gallery. Great photos! Mind if I ask where you guys got the prop of the guy from Silent Hill? The one who is contorted backward with barbed-wire? I absolutely love that image!

That piece did come out really great. Its a combination of Distortions Creeper Zombie http://tinyurl.com/4ycbrz a set of sitting mannequin legs and faux rusted barb wire from a company whose name escapes me at the moment.

SpFXChic
09-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Wow! You did a great job putting it together! Great job on a custom prop! Thanks for sharing!

BrainDonor13
09-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Very nice site! (The pictures are great, too!)