PDA

View Full Version : mini spots?

damon carson
09-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of the company who makes the mini spots. I had never seen them before and was really impressed by them when I went through the Darkness last night. They used alot of them. I have seen the site but cant think of the company who makes them. And I can never find anything on the vendor site anymore? Anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Damon

Raycliff Manor
09-15-2008, 12:06 AM
Here you go...

https://www.minispotlight.com/

We've replaced virtually all of our lighting with these now. They are awesome!

Kel

damon carson
09-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Cool thanks! I guess you can put up to 3 together. Do they plug in or run off a battery. Are the l.e.d.s colored or can you change a gel on them.
Thanks,
Damon

Gravely
09-15-2008, 08:59 AM
I just started putting mine up this weekend. They are very nice.

you can gang them to one power supply, just depends on how many and how big the power supply is.

I think the web site explains this.

They are working nicely for me.

Motograter
09-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Yes that's all that we use at The Deadland. They look good

beardedbil
09-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Can anyone who has these minispots in their haunt put up a picture of a scene that makes use of them, I would love to see how they illuminate the room... Thanks!
Bill

UndeadProd
09-15-2008, 01:12 PM
I heart those things so, so, much.

They are very intense and vibrant, yet they throw just the exact amount of light for haunt applications. Plus - they generate little heat and take up almost no space, so you can hide them just about anywhere in your scene (even within props)

The UV flood versions are also quite spectacular.

Our video production people also loved them.

They're the perfect kind of lighting for the style of light design we do at ScareHouse -- very intense and colorful and/or hard and natural, yet also very contrasty with heavy shadows and darkness.

Great company and service too - very well prepared for frantic calls from people like me looking for my next fix.

drfrightner
09-16-2008, 03:29 AM
We are using them as well all through our attractions. I know someone else making them as well but cant' remember. Larry