PDA

View Full Version : Our New Ad going into 8 publications...Hope You Friends Like It.

Jonathan
09-18-2008, 08:34 AM
http://www.rfrpodcast.com/rfrmarketing/RFR_Ad_Sept_Web.jpg

Hope you like it. Needed alot of info yet keep with the RFR branding and look.

grossparts
09-18-2008, 10:04 AM
It looks awesome Jonathan! Who does your graphics they look very cool.

Jeff

Jonathan
09-18-2008, 10:14 AM
THanks for the kind words.

I Do Everything for Rotting Flesh Radio. A side from Rotting flesh Radio my Day Job for the past 10+ years is as an Art Director / Senior Graphic Designer for an Advertising and Marketing Agency. Do have done work for Klements, The Milwaukee Bucks, Brewers, Packers etc.

Back in the day I almost launched a Co. for the Haunt Industry for Design but then went the RFR route instead.

It keeps me creative being able to do Non-Commercial Design working on RFR.

Thank you for the props on the grpahics it truely is appreciated. Thanks for all the support.

If anyone does need graphics though, I do, offer work for the industry is people approach me.

grossparts
09-18-2008, 11:45 AM
I thought you said you did all the graphics sometime in the past when we talked Jonathan. I think you should do some work on the side, you have a different style and I for one like it. I might have you do a couple of things for me next year if you have the time.

I think with the ad campaign RFR will continue to take off and grow. I for one would like to thank you for all the help you have given us this past year you are truly one of the "Good" guys in the industry!

Jeff

Raycliff Manor
09-18-2008, 01:03 PM
The ad looks great Jonathan! You are multi-talented my friend!

Kel

SpFXChic
09-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Jonathan, you do great work! I really like the comic-book type look it has to it! Almost Tales from the Crypt-ish. Maybe you should branch out!

damon carson
09-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Looks really cool! Good luck with that!
Damon