PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Rotting Flesh Radio!

Raycliff Manor
09-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Jonathan, thanks soooo much for the professionalism you bring to the haunted attraction industry my friend! You have invested an incredible amount of time, energy and finances, using cutting edge technology working to help our industry be taken more seriously. I also appreciate the countless hours you spend pulling together a multitude of resource information into a one stop location for being updated on all things haunted and horror related. I know you spend hours upon hours to do this and as you help our ship to rise I want to return the favor Jonathan. I was almost embarrassed to make the small contribution on your website, but I figured it's like voting, one vote may not account for much but if we can get a lot of people voting, it adds up to be significant. With my small contribution I'm voting to have you continue to help our industry rise to new heights. I know you had a really tough time with even mentioning the contribution button on the RFR website on your show last week and if you were independently wealthy you'd just do the show and keep helping us haunters out because it's your passion. I hope others will vote to keep your show growing with a small contribution as well. Through your support for us you've earned our support of your dedication to the industry Jonathan. You are a shining example of another reason I'm proud to call this industry my industry!

Kel

Jonathan
09-19-2008, 09:31 AM
I am left without words Kel. As I was in the studios last night recording prepping this weeks show, I saw this post and it really touched me.

It really brings a tear to my eye to have such wonderful words spoke about RFR being in the industry and what we have tried to do since 2005. I am really left without words and cannot express my thanks enough for your support and the support of the industry that listens every week. It is posts like this that make me realize people are enjoying it and like it. I am proud to bring the industry closer together bring the fun back to haunting when I can.

Thank you once again...cannot express it enough and thank you for your donation to help keep RFR Free and to help it grow into new areas come January 2009.

Thank you.

Nightgore
09-19-2008, 09:54 AM
To add to what Kelly has said:

You know, it's been ALOT of fun watching Jonathan and RFR grow into what it is today. I remember when Jonathan made his FIRST post here on HW.com and right then, took the industry by storm!

How do I feel about RFR... I think RFR is THE ONLY unifying thing in this industry! Jonathan bust his ass everyday trying to bring this inudstry together by bringing you industry news, music, vendor ads/news, live reports and horror news... I mean, yes we have our magazines, but RFR has something the mags can NEVER have... feeling!

RFR brings unity and soul to this industry and that is why I listen to EVERY podcast and why I put each new show on my iPod, only to replace when the new one comes out! ;)

Jonathan, your such an amazing haunter and I to am proud to call you a friend I will just say this... whatever you need man, I am here for you! I have supported you and RFR since DAY ONE!!! You, and a few others, are one of the most inspirational people that I look up to in this industry!

Thank you man... and thank you for Rotting Flesh Radio!!!

Happy Haunting... oh, and rotting away!

-Tyler

brad
09-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Jonathan- all the best words have already been said man!

So, Icant say much more that has already been said.

But, thanks for your hard work, and everything you do for us!

Thanks man!!!!

Jonathan
09-20-2008, 02:27 PM
WOW I really feel humbled everyone. THANK YOU SOO MUCH for all the warm words.

I really do apprecuiate it more than I can express in typing. In Fact I think on next weeks show I need to do a formal public vocal Thank You.

Thank you all so much. And thank you to everyone who has emailed me in the last few days to with all your kind words. I am so speechless I just don't even know what to say.

Just a simple Thank You I guess I will type.

scareshack
09-20-2008, 05:09 PM
JJ...I wont repeat what has been said.....except for the Words "Thank You".

Keep on rockin man, u do a phenom. job!

wipp
09-21-2008, 09:23 AM
and dont forget about the world famous chat graveyard!!!