PDA

View Full Version : Graystone Manor Photos & Website

graystone
09-20-2008, 08:01 AM
I have had our site updated and photos added ( the photos are just for Larry) Keep in mind I added the photos but left the scare a secret! I think there are like maybe 20 pics of the haunt. However there are over 40 rooms in it. Our new dates are on there. As well as info on the CornStalkers our house band. Actually they are Nashville based band called SkipJack but become the CornStalkers for the month of Oct. They shot our commerical yesterday and when its done you can click the front door and see the tv ad. Anyway here is is. Feel free to enjoy it or not as we all have our own opinions. Shane and its http://www.graystonemanor.net Shane this time.

scareshack
09-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Shane,

I love the new site!!
Awesome pictures and very good news trailer!

Best of luck this Haunt Season!

-johnny

skullman
09-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Very nice Site Shane! Everything looks very superb! A few months ago, I thought your attraction didnt exist as you kept mum about your site and any photos! Glad to see that is NOT the case, however! Very nice!!!

dr0zombie
09-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Nice attraction. You have one heck of a lot of buckies in there. More dead guys than you can shake a stick at.... :)

graystone
09-20-2008, 12:10 PM
I got to thinking and came to realize Larry may be right on one thing and that is I was not sharing enough info. Anyway THANKS IT MEANS ALOT! Shane and its I love dead things Shane this time.

Nightgore
09-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Very nice Shane! I just may have to come down and check it out... and the CornStalkers... great idea! ;)

Keep us posted! -Tyler

TheNightMare
09-20-2008, 02:35 PM
Hallelujah, pics of Shane's Haunt. Looks good Shane. 22 photos of ghoulish fright. And 40,000 sq ft, daaaaaaamn big haunt. Wish there were more far away shots instead of prop closeups, but the detail and scenery looked spooky cool from what was shown.

Hope you have a great season.

graystone
09-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Again I did not want to give to much away. But glad ya liked the sneek peek! Shane

KroneDaddy
09-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Shane,

Looks top-notch pal, nice detail, looks like fun.

KroneDaddy

Barry
09-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Great stuff Shane! Who did the website. That is also great work.

GingerSnaps
09-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Awesome job, Shane!

MindWerxKMG
09-21-2008, 06:48 AM
Shane,

Site and pics look great! Thanks for all your help!

SomeThingInTheIce
09-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Well alright shane, I don't know why you didn't want to put pics up before. Your haunt looks awsome! Seeing some of it makes me to check it out. Nice work indeed and I love the new web site, very cool. I hope that you have a great season, I know that your guest will love the look of your haunt.

Raycliff Manor
09-21-2008, 08:11 AM
SWEET Pix Shane! Incredible looking attraction! I love all the corpses sitting in the pews. Whoever does your spider webbing does a fantastic job too!

Kel

Jim Warfield
09-21-2008, 08:29 AM
It's Sunday and here in Mutt Carnal, we have alot of corpses sitting in pews,...wait one just moved alittle....now another one..

graystone
09-21-2008, 08:55 AM
I have had some people email me asking where I found the pic of the house. Well that house was built just for Graystone Manor. Yes thats the actual front of the attraction. It was took during the day and Chad my web guy added the effects to make it look like it was took at night! Neat huh?

Kel, my best friend is my web guy my crew all kinda finds one thing and works on that specific thing to make it the best it can be. As they say practice makes perfect and let me tell ya hes got his share of practice in!!! I have also had people email me and say their spider webs don't look that good ok heres the secret.....

If you use fishing line and and tack or staple in in random patterns it gives the web gun something more stable to hold to and it cant be seen as its clear too! Also when were done we go back and hit it with gray primer spray paint. This gives it a more dusty look and right before it drys..... get this sprinkle on some mortar mix just reach in the bag and sprikle it on and poof instant dust and dirty webs!!! It gives it a much more real look than just the gun itself. Shane and its Thanks Again Shane this time!

hauntedhousenut
09-21-2008, 09:12 AM
Looks Great!

Raycliff Manor
09-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Thanks for that tip on the cobwebs Shane! I appreciate your willingness to share, that's awesome!

Kel

TheNightMare
09-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Thanks for that tip on the cobwebs Shane! I appreciate your willingness to share, that's awesome!

Kel

QFT

That was a GREAT tip.

Empressnightshade
09-22-2008, 07:46 AM
Shane,

very nice indeed! Love the cobwebs (taking that idea back home with me) & I picked up another tip from looking at one of your pics.

Very nice to see your positive side! :grin:

Haunted Illinois
09-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Great job. I really liked the pictures. Nice attention to detail. Keep it up!

MMManiac
09-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Shane Shane Shane my buddy... Awesome haunt! I can't wait to come check it out in person. I once had a room similar to yours with the whole dead people sitting in church seats but man you did a heck of a job with yours.

Funny though Larry has asked for pictures and you finally deliver and yet no comments from him... odd. He must be busy with the darkness

(BTW your ticket price is wrong.... Sun-thur- $13.50 Fri and sat $15.00 haunters $100.00) :-D

graystone
09-22-2008, 01:59 PM
LOL well I got a feeling ole Larry don't have anything nice to say to me. I guess he thinks its best just to say no comment! Again I have been shocked at the great emails from everyone!! Shane and its ask and ye shall recieve Shane this time.

bodybagging
09-23-2008, 03:18 AM
good stuff and good luck this season!

Jim Warfield
09-23-2008, 06:45 AM
Here I been welding mine together.
I just like seeing the flys smash their brains against the steel !
Most of my webbs of cobb are real and homely-grown.
The spiders abandon their webs when they get bigger, they don't need a measley web, they just chase down their meals.
Then a customer squeals, "Look at the big spider!"
I reassure them, "That's not a big spider, that's just a "baby".
It helps speed along the tour.
Nobody wants to pick up spider hitchhikers.
Like my Wife observed,"When the light from your flashlite reflects in the spider's eyes, then you know it's a Big spider!"
When The Wild Chicago TV show was filming here (years ago) they caught two of them on camera walking across the wine cellar ceiling, they were baby-sized, if you are talking about baby tarantulas.
Did you know? That tarantulas were thought to be the cause of tarantism? It's an uncontrolable desire to not stop dancing, it affected people hundreds of years ago in Europe.
"Quick! Throw some grapes under their feet, we can have wine!"
"Can't stop dancing, dancing! Dancing the knight away!"

SpFXChic
09-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Shane, the photos of your haunt look great! Best wishes for a great season!

drfrightner
09-24-2008, 11:03 PM
Shane,

I encourage people to share videos, photos, and post about things for over 10 years including yourself. I'm happy you have decided to add photos to your site this will help your business a ton!

Why haven't I replied because I've been AWOL for 4 days because Hauntworld TOTALLY FREAKIN CRASHED... not the php pages but all the important COLD FUSION pages, the pages you paid me money to make sure are promoted on the web to send your business money.

I OWE YOU and everyone else my BEST effort and well I wasn't coming through for you or anyone else... would you rather me post on the boards or FIX THE PROBLEM???

I was FIXING the problem... this nearly caused me a heart attack I'm telling you what. I'm throwing money like crazy at this problem...one thing I've learned I AM NOT CHARGING ENOUGH for these banners, not even close.

This is a lot of work and money on my end to keep this stuff working. It is causing me a lot of STRESS...I am VERY stressed out right now.

Larry

graystone
09-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Lets don't hijack this thread. This is about my website. This is not about HauntWorld. Shane and its ROTFLMFAO Shane this time!!!!.

p.s. i added my commercial on another thread check it out!

craigsrobotics
09-25-2008, 06:47 AM
LOL...LOL...good one Shane! ;)