PDA

View Full Version : Ventriloquist Dummy

Boo Crew Production
09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
I have a ventriloquist dummy prop that talks, has mouth movement, jumps bounces up and down on his box. you can either record the audio on a chip (included) or talk through the dummy to interact with your patrons. Currently the is a one off prop. I am looking for interest in this product, if there is enough interest I will be producing more.

COMING SOON!
video and images

graystone
09-23-2008, 06:12 AM
Sounds cool! Let us see! Shane

Jim Warfield
09-23-2008, 06:23 AM
Does your ventril. dummy resemble anyone? Cryptkeeper? McCain?

bodybagging
09-23-2008, 07:27 AM
I have seen this thing and it bears a striking resemblance to......
JIM WARFIELD!
on that note I would love to get one of these things or better yet two of them and have them as queline entertainment for next year..... I think it would be sweet to have them as dueling dummies, insulting the crowd back and forth!
perhaps a SHANE and LARRY combo set!

MMManiac
09-23-2008, 08:54 AM
I 2nd that Bodybaggin. Dueling wars between a larry and shane dummy. How fun! lol I would be interested in one. Lets see some pics!

Boo Crew Production
09-24-2008, 06:36 AM
I should have video and pics up within the next couple days.

graystone
09-24-2008, 06:55 AM
My friend I knew I was alot of things but never thought I was a dummy LMAO! Anyway Ken I would buy the Larry/Shane set can you make it where I can slap the chit out of Larry every few minutes! OMG that was funny! Shane and its still laughing Shane this time!

mindtumor
09-24-2008, 06:57 AM
You and I banter back and forth more than you and Larry, what the heck?

Monster-Tronics
09-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey Ken,

FYI if you do productize your dummy you will have some competition since I have several standalone animatronic dummies coming out next year to be released at Transworld. They will go along with our existing Puppet Room scene that we released this year.

http://www.monster-tronics.com/product_info.php?products_id=52

Shane, you can really have your Shane & Larry look-alike puppets because one of my artists does great portrait sculpts and we will be offering a limited number of self portrait puppets. We just need a few pictures of your mug at different angles you and you will get a life like dummy. These will not be a caricature but a mini you. As always we will have a few more surprises too.

Boo Crew Production
09-24-2008, 09:17 PM
Jeff,

WOW very cool! That sounds cool, would love to see it in action.

Boo Crew Production
10-21-2008, 07:59 PM
It can be programed to say and do what ever you like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR_5iJxsPCQ

scareshack
10-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Ken....thats awesome! Love the hop jump movement it has.
Very cool!

brad
10-21-2008, 11:23 PM
These will not be a caricature but a mini you.

HELL YEAH!!!!!

I've always wanted a mini-me!

Tater
10-21-2008, 11:50 PM
ROB!

I am ashamed in you saying dummies for que line entertainment....dont you know ken is busy all next year he cant be by your haunt all the time.....hahaha...anyway ken i wanna see pictures

Jim Warfield
10-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Save money .
If you want two arguing personalitys make one body and fit two heads, one head at the normal position, the other head replaces the gluto-maxus, he's the one with the chitt-eatn grin! Bad breath too!

Boo Crew Production
10-23-2008, 05:57 AM
Tater,

Your the only dummy on these boards. I think this lil guy could give you a run for your money. Although, he doesn't have a look a like, (Don Knotts).