PDA

View Full Version : Raycliff Manor Picture Update!

Raycliff Manor
09-23-2008, 12:53 PM
I've finally got around to taking some pictures of the outside of the Raycliff Manor facade and the Raycliff Carriage House. As I've posted before, I am definitely not a photographer and I didn't have the tripod with me to steady the pictures, so sorry for the low quality shots. We do have a professional photographer coming out this weekend to take pictures at our Dress Rehearsal of our Actors in their places and of the outside. I'll share these as soon as possible. The Carriage House is our training room when we aren't open and it's our inside cue line area / concessions when we are open. I added the new shots to the slideshow found here...

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/Haunt%20Property%20Progress%20Pix/Progress%20Pix%203/th_Mausoleum2.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/Haunt%20Property%20Progress%20Pix/Progress%20Pix%203/?action=view&current=429ea6c9.pbw)

We're going to be adding final touches all next week and then opening a week from Friday! I hope everyone is making great strides in your progress if you are operating a home, charity or business haunt!

Kel

Nightgore
09-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Kel,

Everything is looking AMAZING!!!! Your truely becoming one of the "top haunts" in this country, an inspiration to myself!

Awesome stuff buddy, your going to have an amazing season! -Tyler

Empressnightshade
09-23-2008, 09:52 PM
DAMN, Kel!!
Wholly mole! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I'm so depressed now..... LOL!!!

skullman
09-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Hey Kel,

Awesome pics!

Where did you get the wallpaper in your library room??? I;m looking for something like that in one of my rooms for my Haunt!

Good luck this season...

ANUBIS B. C.
09-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Kel, They Look Fantastic. Nothing But Outstanding,have A Great Season!

Jonathan
09-24-2008, 01:57 AM
LOVING IT KEL! Keep it rocking.

I think we need to stop out by your event one of these years. Keep up the sweet work I think your event will rock this season.

Raycliff Manor
09-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Thanks for all the positive feedback, I really appreciate it! Skullman, that is actually stenciling in the Library. I got the stencils at Homne Depot. Hope that helps!

Kel

bhays
09-29-2008, 09:26 AM
And the award for best repurposing of an Ex Mortis stalkaround goes to....

Tattoo
09-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Kel,

Your place looks amazing my friend! Keep up the great work and all my best for a safe and successful season!

Tattoo

skullman
09-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback, I really appreciate it! Skullman, that is actually stenciling in the Library. I got the stencils at Homne Depot. Hope that helps!

Kel

Hey Kel,

Any idea what the name of the stenciling pattern was that u used?

thanks!

BrainDonor13
09-30-2008, 08:50 PM
Very nice!!