PDA

View Full Version : Trying a poll this year.

graystone
09-28-2008, 07:26 AM
This year at Graystone Manor ( We open this Friday Oct 3rd) we will be asking every customer that buys a ticket at the box office where they heard about us at. We will ask.....

Where did you hear about us at.
1- The Net
2- TV
3- Radio
4- Paper or Magazine

We are going to use this info for next year. In helping decide where we need to spend more money. I will keep you posted. Shane and its Where did you hear about us at Shane this time!

Oh I forgot to ask has anyone done this and where did you find most people heard about you at?

Barry
09-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Shane,
I would recommend having a secondary question that gets more information. If I get the answer "The Internet" I would want to know if it was from a link, search engine, Adwords, National Directory, Regional Directory, etc... That information would be invaluable next year for determining where to put your money.

George Maser
09-28-2008, 09:07 PM
For the last 12 years we have had a writen exit survey. They tell us what they like, don't like and how to make it better, along with where they heard about us and a bunch of other stuff including "would you like to volunteer to work here. We think it important because -- the only thing worse than going to a haunted house that sucks is owning one.

George Maser

drfrightner
09-28-2008, 11:25 PM
I love Tim Harkoloads poll on the chalk board did you get scared or not when the exit the building... and its really a drop down and everyone gets scared!

That is my favorite poll!!!

Seriously though we poll people through our website and it really works.

Larry