PDA

View Full Version : How did everyone do this weekend????

drfrightner
09-29-2008, 12:50 AM
Give us reports...

The Darkness and Creepyworld have been open for THREE weekends and now we move to October. Our numbers are about the same maybe a little up maybe a little down nothing noticeable either way.

We have been working around the clock to get the haunts in shape...only NOW is the Darkness and Creepyworld about full blast fired up.

The Darkness had a list of about 95 things wrong, and I think we are down to about 10 or so...

Creepyworld was flooded so it was basically rebuilt in 5 days, and well its as good as it was before and well now even better.

How is everyone else doing?

Larry

mindtumor
09-29-2008, 07:53 AM
It was up quite a bit for us. We were actually busier then I thought we would be. Last year was horrible.

Jim Warfield
09-29-2008, 08:39 AM
Figures from previous Septembers are alittle inaccurate seeing as how we raised the ticket price 2 years ago by $2.00 to $12.00, so actually fewer people must have been here?
Raise the price and eliminate some more of the drunken "Riff-Raff"!
We saw a really good Sept. a few years ago, but it was just the same customers seeing us first, then October brought it back down, evened it out.
Spreading the workload out over the entire 365 nights helps it happen here.
I have a large body of past customers out there , many only come here once every 3 to 5 years (time off for good behavior?) If they all decided to come here during the same year it would really be nuts!
I have no need nor desire to be the richest guy in the graveyard. (Early -entry)

Howie Slobber Erlich
09-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Deadly Intentions had our second best opening weekend in 6 years.

Our crew did a great job and the haunt is amazing! We did not hear one complaint all weekend. Everyone said that this is the best show we have done. We have a Discount Preview Weekend on the first weekend every year. This gets the customers in for a cheaper price and allows them to go through as many times as they like. We had some groups go through the house 10 times. You have to like the show to go through 10 times. I am very excited about this year.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
Deadly Intentions Haunted House - Prison Escape
www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

bhays
09-29-2008, 09:23 AM
We had our best opening weekend ever. Up four times from last season. I hope this is an omen for the entire season!

MMManiac
09-29-2008, 09:27 AM
We were a little from last year, but we are still pleased with the #'s considering there was a serisous mix up with our advertising and it started this past sunday instead of the previsous sunday like it was suppose to so no one really knew we were open besides being on hauntedwisconsin and hauntworld.com