PDA

View Full Version : New Board

drfrightner
10-02-2008, 01:53 PM
NEVER AGAIN POST any slam again ANY vendor for ANY reason on this or any other forum... If you have a complaint against a vendor you can now post it in the new forum 'Haunted House Vendors'. Anything that is even slightly negative against a vendor must be posted there not here... Any other posts from or about vendors can be posted anywhere. But if your intentions are to put the industry on notice about a bad vendor or something like this post it where people who are interested in that can read it not here.... we really want to leave this forum for more productive and positive posts about our industry.

I will also be setting the forum to private. This new forum isn't just a slam someone forum, and it will be monitored and if you ultimately make an accusation that turns out to be untrue you could be removed from the system. Keep your complaints fair and honest, and or use the forum to promote what a great job vendors ARE DOING, or post about things you'd like to see built, etc.

Larry

MMManiac
10-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Larry-

Thank you for listening to us and giving us the secure place to keep each other posted regarding possible shaddy venders. I think this is a huge victory for the intire haunt family.

Sean

colwood56
10-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Due to an accident l had in 05', l was away from this sight. Now that l'm back on my feet and resuming my haunted house l started to revisit this sight again. l was amazed of the complaining and wonder what happen to this industry?
Good move and l just hope it works. We need to know if a vendor is not on the level but need not keep harping on it over and over. Will the vendor have the luxury of posting complaints of customers who can't pay on time or at all?

Let me start by saying that l am doing business with SkullTronix and Jerry is wonderful to work with. Put him on your A list for vendors.

Good Luck to all this season!
jim@colwood

Patti Ludwinski
10-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Great post, Jim. Welcome Back!

---Patti

Email: blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

MMManiac
10-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Hey Jim ever spend $15,000 on a vender and then get screwe over? No it hasnet happened to me neither but if it does you better believe one post will not cut it for me. I will continue to bring it up and harp on it until the problem is fixed. Its only then things actually get done.

Then again if anyone is ever screwed DONT use HW as a first resort. Call the vener, e-mail the vender, send the vender a pigeion-gram. Ask other in the haunt community to help out via private message and then if still no resolution post way!

Just my thoughts

colwood56
10-03-2008, 01:24 PM
You have no idea how much money l got screwed on while l spent months in Ann Arbor Hospital. If it was a haunt issue l would post it on this sight once or twice to let people know and then take care of it through the legal system like l did on the for mention. Harping on it won't fix it, a person needs to take proper action and less talk to fix it. I'm not going to debate this as you have your opinion and l have mine. l don't believe you are about to change your mind.
l got my problem fixed without harping on it plus made my point so it wouldn't happen to anyone else from that same person.

Thanks for the welcome Pattie! Talk with you and others on this sight later.

jim@colwood

bodybagging
10-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Welcome Back Jim, and good luck this season!