PDA

View Full Version : Video Permission Waiver

Raycliff Manor
10-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi all! One of our Fright Team members is producing a video of Raycliff Manor footage and he is requesting that I have the entire cast sign a permission waiver giving him permission to include them, as well as allowing the video to be used on the website and Internet. Can anyone tell me where I can find a permission waiver? Thanks!

Kel

Jim Warfield
10-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Tomorrow I might be signing one of those, after the filming is done this time.
I might be a slow learner, but I eventually get tired of finding my end of the gooey stick in my hands. (as they drive away and their phones get shut off, e-mail accounts turn worthless..)

Haunting Copy
10-07-2008, 11:02 AM
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/449761/Employee-Photo-and-Recording-Release[1]

There are more to choose from. If you scroll down the page, you'll see them. :)

Sarah

Nightgore
10-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Kel,

Do what theme/amusement parks do... make purchasing a ticket to your event permission to be filmed while there. If you read the back of ANY park ticket, it will say something like:

"... by purchasing this ticket you acknowledge and grant permission to be filmed and/or photographed by ___________..."

Hope this helps! -Tyler

Raycliff Manor
10-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Thanks Sarah! That is exactly what I needed! I appreciate your help!

Kel

Jim Warfield
10-07-2008, 09:51 PM
My tickets have always had that photographic reproduction of their image statement printed on it, I guess you might have to have this if you are going to court with their likeness which seems silly if they are the accused vandal/thief, why would a crook willingly allow such evidence to be submitted by signing a waiver?

Greg Chrise
10-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Now we need a link to rubber stamps bearing J. Edgar Hoover's signature!

Jim Warfield
10-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Last night. Also The Joliet Paranormal group brought some equiptment here for a ghost survey which was also filmed .
There was no mention of signing a waiver, none was offered..The TV show of Ravens Grin will air Oct. 25 and then be on their website...

Ruafraid
10-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Jim any idea what network carries this ? Just wanted to watch and not sure which channel to TIVO

Jim Warfield
10-13-2008, 02:07 AM
channel 7 Chicago, maybe it will be shown the 26th instead ?
The show is called something like 190 or I-90?

They put the shows on their web site, eventually.