PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Haunt Show Report

drfrightner
10-14-2008, 04:20 PM
We are officially working on a website for the Darkness tour Transworld 2009.

It will be up soon! All tickets will be sold as timed tickets so once they go on sale buy up the times you want before they sell out.

Here is an update as to exactly what you will see NEW that you haven't seen before...

Darkness Changes:

First Floor: Building a Mummy Style Jail/Cave which will replace a catacomb.

Also building an interactive que line complete with tv's and much more.

Second Floor: Replacing a tool room with a green house which will include some animated plants and other things.

(no other changes to the first or second floor)

Building Addition: The Darkness building has added 16,000 square feet of which only the top floor will include new haunted house sets and scenes.

The additional second floor space will include a full blown Terror Visions in 3D haunted house, which will be built and included before this tour. Lastly a horror museum and a gift store will be created for the back of the attraction.

This is a complete list of all modifications and changes that will be made to the Darkness EXCLUSIVELY for this tour.

We estimate all of these updates to cost roughly $120,000.00 and we're going to try and get them all done prior to March haunt show. It will be tough but this is what we will try to do!

The url of the tour will be www.thedarkness.com

The Saturday night tour will cost $50.00 per person, which includes over 50 live actors in full lights off production.

Thursday night is a lights on no actor tour, photos allowed, food, drinks, free to roam the entire attraction for 2 hours and a ticket to come back on Saturday. $120.00. Again this amount includes dinner, drinks, and a ticket to come back on Saturday. You will get the access to roam around the entire attraction at free will and look at anything you want, ask questions and will be limited to 250 people.

We will include a blog at the new website and will update it with all the construction of the new Darkness for the haunt tour.

Larry

mindtumor
10-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Darkness Changes:

First Floor: Building a Mummy Style Jail/Cave which will replace a catacomb.

Also building an interactive que line complete with tv's and much more.

Second Floor: Replacing a tool room with a green house which will include some animated plants and other things.

(no other changes to the first or second floor)

I bet you almost anything YOU end up changing more than just this, LOL!

kpolley
10-15-2008, 09:34 AM
I'd second that!

drfrightner
10-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Yes we are going to change more than that... but it will be little things like what sound is playing, some scares I want to ad, digital sound on a certain animations, and a little secret thing I want to do to the actors room.

But the things I mentioned are major things especially building the whole entire haunt...that will take a while trust me!

We're adding on an additionally 6,500 square feet of space!

Larry

Raycliff Manor
10-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Looking forward to the site. Please update us as the site goes live and tickets go on sale. Thanks!

Kel