PDA

View Full Version : I saw Larry on TV

Motograter
10-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Saw Larry on "Halloweens Most Extreme" on the travel channel. They showed The headless horseman, Netherworld, Frightdome and house of shock along with a few pumpkin events. Awesome show!

Haunting Copy
10-16-2008, 07:52 AM
Do you happen to know how long it takes for Travel Channel to put up videos of the episodes on their site? Am I going to have to wait for a year to watch these darn things? :(

Sarah

31Halloween31
10-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Larry on TV??? I'd love to see him on TV too! What is the name of his haunted place? I guess it will show again tomorrow or Sunday. I have to check with my TV Guide.

Thanks for posting about him! 8)

drfrightner
10-18-2008, 03:40 AM
That is something they shot last year... I will be on Food TV next week, Modern Marvels and Travel Channel. Thanks for watching the show from last year. It was a great show that featured some awesme places. Forget me, what about all those awesome haunts like House of Shock and Netherworld!

First class!

Larry

31Halloween31
10-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Larry,

If you're gonna be on FOOD and TRAVEL TV too next week, please be sure to let us know the name of the programs so I have to write down and remember that. And, for Modern Marvels, is that on the History channel? What is it about?

Thanks,
Edward

Matt Marich
10-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Larry on TV? You that episode of COPS?

damon carson
10-20-2008, 11:11 AM
It wouldnt be hard to mistake Jeff Corwin for Larry if you saw him on Animal Planet. Unless he is really affraid of snakes?! LOL!
Damon