PDA

View Full Version : Raycliff Manor News Footage

Raycliff Manor
10-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Hello Fiendish Friends!

I thought you'd all viewing the KSN footage of Raycliff Manor with Gary Bandy, which is now viewable on the Press and Media page of our website! Here's the link:

http://www.eurekascreams.com/08press.shtml

We were also featured in an article in the Joplin Globe on Friday, but we still need to get that scanned and put up on the website. We're breaking attendance records every night! I'm exhausted but still running on adrenalin from last night and having a hard time sleeping. : ) We have an IN-FREAKIN-CREDIBLE Fright Team this year and they are doing an AWESOME job! Life is good in the haunting world and I'm enjoying living and loving the moment!

Kelly

Haunting Copy
10-19-2008, 09:58 AM
How fantastic that you got all that coverage! I was laughing and smiling the whole time!

Congratulations on your success! :D

Sarah

Raycliff Manor
10-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Thanks Sarah! They ran some of that coverage live on the 2nd, the night before we opened this year and some of it was used the following night. We really couldn't believe they gave us so much time! The footage on our website is from VHS taped coverage that was converted to digital so, unfortunately, the quality is not the greatest. We were very excited to have such incredible support from the news station our first year in Joplin! :-D We've been very fortunate to receive so much interest and amazing support from the Joplin community... media, businesses, city officials, area talent, citizens, etc.!!!

Kel

Haunting Copy
10-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Thanks Sarah! They ran some of that coverage live on the 2nd, the night before we opened this year and some of it was used the following night. We really couldn't believe they gave us so much time! The footage on our website is from VHS taped coverage that was converted to digital so, unfortunately, the quality is not the greatest. We were very excited to have such incredible support from the news station our first year in Joplin! :-D We've been very fortunate to receive so much interest and amazing support from the Joplin community... media, businesses, city officials, area talent, citizens, etc.!!!

Kel

Ah, you're so gracious, Kel. But that kind of "luck" doesn't happen by magic. You guys have got it together, no doubt!

xxxdirk
10-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Congrats Kel, Glad stuff is going well and looking forward to sharing a few drinks and laughs at a convention down the line. BTW, I had sent you a pm......

brad
10-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Wow, Kelly!!!!!

Thats badass man! They really are soaking up everything they can about you guys.

Thats amazing how they would cut away for other news and then keep coming back to you guys!

Ya'll really nailed everything down this year.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Nightgore
10-20-2008, 09:42 AM
That's awesome! Poor weather guy... hahahha! I'm so happy for you Kel! Keep us posted if any new footage pops up! -Tyler

Raycliff Manor
10-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks! We're living in the moment and really appreciating this time!:-D

Kel

Raycliff Manor
10-20-2008, 12:48 PM
By the way, that's me in the SPFX Mask from SPFXMasks.com Rusty and his team did an AWESOME job again on our newest mask. I love that I can be interviewed while wearing the mask, be heard and understood with no problem and provide a high quality and professional representation of Raycliff Manor! :D

Kel