PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE SEE "HORRORFEST" ?????

chuck 602
12-01-2006, 09:59 AM
COMMENTS/REVIEWS, PLEASE... THANKS!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Jonathan
12-01-2006, 03:41 PM
I did check it out. Too much to write to get back home in the snow storm, but I will write some about it soon.

goregator
12-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Was "Dark Ride" one of the flicks?

Jonathan
12-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Dark Ride was one of the films. It was pretty good. The suspense and such was only so so- but the story held up and it also was fun to watch since it did involve the old Carni style Dark Rides and Haunted Houses.

The film I hated the most was Snoop Dogs. Awful, he should have stopped after the Tales from the Hood.

Mr Nightmarez
12-04-2006, 01:14 PM
I went to all 8 - skipped the Snoop Dog crap... :evil:

I rated them on my blog - let's see Gravedancers, Unrest, Wicked Little Things , and Dark Ride were the top of the list and then it fell from there w/ ABANDONED last... boy it sucked... I almost fell asleep.
The Hamiltons had potential but the actors were horrible...
Reincarnated had potential but fell short IMO...

Now why some of these movies were "Too Bad for Theaters" is beyond me... Hostel, House of 1000 Corpses took it to a new level IMO. Wicked Little Things was the worst as gore and kids eating people..(GREAT It Was!)
but nothing else shocked me... or would have if I would have been w/ my 11 year old. (Other than the $ex Scenes) :wink:

Did I have fun? YES - Would I do it again? YES - :wink:

Dark Ride was pretty cool and had some identifiable props - but the story started off base - but after that it all clicked and I enjoyed it.

goregator
12-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Great man, thanks for the info on dark ride. I was wondering what happened to it, last I heard it was being released at the theaters in October then nothing. I have heard it may be released on DVD around Feb so I am really looking forward to that!