PDA

View Full Version : Deadend Dungeon 2008 pictures

dshaunt
11-02-2008, 12:49 PM
We had a great year with out home haunt this year.

One of the changes we made was all plywood walls which was very nice, also got some animatronics and lots of new scences..

we had 560 people on halloween night. You can view photos in the link below, there are about 40 photos so i didnt upload them all here.

Im only 16 and most of the guys that help are 13-16 , My parents dont help build anything at all just supply me with the space, let us know what you think.

http://s453.photobucket.com/albums/qq256/Drewmurray/

dlstorminc
11-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Looks good on the haunt. I know I would have came checked it out. You did good for your ages. By the time your my age, 37, you might have a full blown haunt up and running. Keep it up. Good work man.

Will

UnDeRTaKer313
11-02-2008, 02:00 PM
excellent job my friend
very well done
thank you for posting pictures as well
were going to be in cleveland next year ill definetly have to come out and see it.
great job
how far are you from strongsvile

shawnc
11-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Was that gargoyle on the roof a person in costume? It looks like it is ready to jump off there at the next person who walks by.

dshaunt
11-03-2008, 05:36 AM
no , it was a prop built from plans by terror syndicate. It had smoke coming from its nose though

Was that gargoyle on the roof a person in costume? It looks like it is ready to jump off there at the next person who walks by.

icarian
11-03-2008, 11:57 AM
great job! especially for your age and resources available, you did an excellent job. from here, the only thing you can do is build it up year after year, learn as much as you can every year, and by the time you're 23 you could have a very successful business on your hands.

Lord Barnabus
11-03-2008, 05:37 PM
I studied that gargoyle for a few moments trying to figure out if it was a costume or a prop. I see I wasn't the only one who noticed that.