PDA

View Full Version : Topic Deleted!

DeathReaper
12-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Message Deleted.

xxxdirk
12-03-2006, 11:33 PM
:shock: :roll: yeah, I will get right on that......

Greg Chrise
12-04-2006, 12:07 AM
The only similar listing I could find was the Azalea Garden Church of God, which in my experience makes that an independent congregation. So when they, the catholic church ever does get a few bucks together, they might want to make sure they are properly listed in the Norfolk, Va community churches listing. About another 100 churches have?

Then again this might be why they need you fronting for them? I'll be phoning the Pope in the middle of the week and remind him to get on this.

Perhaps we should start a new forum section for starting your own church too! I think it should be below home haunts 101 and below horror movies though, that's just my opinion.

wipp
12-16-2006, 07:11 AM
hmm churches ask for money on haunted fourms now.give them your money so later they can try and shut down your haunt

Joedog
12-16-2006, 03:05 PM
hmm churches ask for money on haunted fourms now.give them your money so later they can try and shut down your haunt

Amen Brother whipp!
Preach it Brother Preach it!

As for JR
Did you know accepting donations from across state lines for a non-exsistant chairity is a Felony and a FEDERAL crime? Meaning if caught you will receive a MANDATORY sentence of 5 years in a federal prision.

How much have you collected yet? Better send it back PRONTO.

SomeThingInTheIce
12-16-2006, 05:37 PM
YOU want what, sent where? Now thats scary! Sorry but the good girls and boys of *cough* Azale Garden Norfork Catholic Church are more then welcome to come to my haunt at no charge but, I will no way at no time in any form be sending YOU money!