PDA

View Full Version : Where's Gwendel???

Raycliff Manor
11-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Has anyone heard from Gwen? Gwen, if you're reading this, please get in touch and let me know you're doing alright! Miss you sweetie!

Kel

ClusterOne
11-08-2008, 03:37 AM
Hey Kel,
Not sure where she is lately, I have sent her over a few text messages over the past few weeks, but no answer as of yet...

I know her haunt was doing pretty good this year in her new location, but I was curious too.

-Joel-

MidnightEvil
11-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Hey Kel

I talked to her yesterday she's starting here tare down today
it sounded like she had a good run. i will call her and have her
contact you.

Jim Warfield
11-08-2008, 10:18 AM
I hope she can round up enough tare-down help to make it happen as painlessly as possible.
Maintaining enthusiasm during that phase can be real tough, of course here in Northwestern Illinios the November weather is not condusive to "Happy,Happy,Joy,Joy"!

brad
11-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I havent heard from Gwen in a while either.

GWEN, if you read this, please reply!!!

Nightgore
11-08-2008, 08:16 PM
I hope Gwen goes to Transworld... she owes me on BIG ASS HUG!!!!

GWEN!!!!!!!!!! -Tyler

Raycliff Manor
11-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the replies and thanks for letting me know Gwen's doing o.k. Gary! I sure hope to see Gwen at TW in St. Louis. I hope to see everyone else too! I sense a haunt family reunion coming! ; )

Kel

brad
11-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Kel, I hope we can find a good restaurant to meet up at. Like that pizza place we all met at in Chicago.

Man, I cant wait to eat me another Chicago deep dish again!!!!

Larry- whats a good restaurant we can all meet up at in St. Looy?

Nightgore
11-09-2008, 09:39 PM
^You and me both brother... I hope we can put together another hauntworld meet-up, that'd be awesome! -Tyler

Raycliff Manor
11-10-2008, 09:09 AM
Sounds like a plan coming together! We'll definitely have to find a place to meet again... Larry, any good suggestions???

Kel