PDA

View Full Version : Golden Ghoul Awards Dinner

Raycliff Manor
11-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Here's a slideshow of the Fright Team Appreciation and Golden Ghoul Awards Dinner we held on Friday night.

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/2008%20Raycliff%20Manor%20Actor%20Pix/2008%20Appreciation%20Dinner/th_IMG_1192.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/2008%20Raycliff%20Manor%20Actor%20Pix/2008%20Appreciation%20Dinner/?action=view&current=abb97e99.pbw)

We had all but 4 or 5 Fright Team members there and we had a great time. We announced the winners of the Fright Team Golden Ghoul Awards for the SCARIEST, TEAM PLAYER and MOST DEDICATED. The following is the criteria for the awards:

Scariest Award:
This award should go to the person you believe proved to be consistently scary while stayi9ng in character when performing in Raycliff Manor! This person possesses the ability to maintain positive high energy levels in busy and slow conditions and in response to positive or negative remarks from the guests of Raycliff Manor. They did not use “boo’s” or “raaar’s” and were frighteningly convincing in their roles while providing our guests highly effective scares! (Actors)

Team Player Award:
This award should go to the person you believe maintained the most consistent positive attitude and provided the best support of the entire Fright Team and demonstrated flexibility and a “whatever it takes” attitude! This person also possesses the ability to maintain positive high energy levels in busy and slow conditions and in response to positive or negative remarks from the guests of Raycliff Manor. (Security, Make-Up Artists and Actors).

Most Deadicated Award:
This award should go to the person you believe went above and beyond the call of duty! This person proved to be punctual, reliable, always giving 100 percent or better, This person also possesses the ability to maintain positive high energy levels in busy and slow conditions and in response to positive or negative remarks from the guests of Raycliff Manor. (Security, Make-Up Artists and Actors).

Lee and I do not vote and the rest of the Fright Team vote on one another to select the winner of the above categories. The each win a Ghost Ride Trophy, which we add a plaque to with the year and the category name.

We also have one additional award that we added this year...
SCOUT AWARD: This award goes to the person our scouts were most impressed by and who they mentioned the most and/or gave the highest praise. The Scouts consisted of members of the press and media, area haunted attraction owners, past Fright Team members, etc.

At any rate, this was a lot of fun and I believe the Fright Team members all know they are appreciated!:-D

Kel

Raycliff Manor
11-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Here are some more pics of the Golden Ghoul Awards Dinner provided by Carrie, one of the Fright Team members:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/2008%20Raycliff%20Manor%20Actor%20Pix/Carries%20Appreciation%20Dinner%20Pix/th_raycliffparty051.jpg (http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/EurekaTradeWinds/?action=view&current=a3ffde2c.pbw)

Kel

Nightgore
11-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Awesome pics, looks like everybody had a real good time! -Tyler

brad
11-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Good job Kel.

This means a lot to the actors, and everybody else. Even thoough some may not have won any prizes, just giving them a dinner and celebration night means a lot.

Good job man!

Raycliff Manor
11-10-2008, 08:06 AM
Thanks guys! We also distribute paychecks at the Dinner, which of course everyone loves! Throughout the season, on each night of operation, we have an end of the night drawing and three people win prizes. We use toe-tags with the Fright Team members names on them for the drawing. As people win, their name is removed from the drawing. By the end of the season everyone has won. :-D

Kel

Tattoo
11-11-2008, 06:19 AM
Looks like everyone had a blast Kel, I am in the planning stages of a Spring get together for our Staff.

I really like the awards idea, well, just another thing to discuss over cocktails my friend. hehe

Take care,

Tattoo

AW
11-11-2008, 08:08 AM
We do a cast/award party every year also - most of the time we are able to hook it into part of our sponsorship package and a god portion of it is paid for - for example this year we had Dave & Buster's as a sponsor and our cast party was held there and they provided some very good food and we had full run of heir huge gameroom
Aven

Raycliff Manor
11-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Tattoo, we have so much to talk about! The cruise is definitely going to be written off as an investment in education! :-D

Aven, you make an excellent point! We usually had a restaraunt as a sponsor donate the space and food too. This year we didn't have time to nail down a sponsor for this with the move to the new location. You can bet we'll be looking for a sponsor for this next year though! ;) I'm already working on gathering sponsorship contact info to target and approach early next year. Now that's a whole discussion of its own! LOL

Kel