PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Frightguy1
11-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Hello to everyone.

I wanted to introduce myself to the Hauntworld Forum as I am new. My name is Jason from New Jersey and I am new to the world of Haunting though I have been creating a yard haunt in my neighborhood for 3 years now. I hope to get to know a few of you and learn more about the industry and hopefully one day own a professional haunt of my own but until then I'm looking forward to soaking up all I can. I'm excited to be a part of the forums and look forward to chat'n with you.

Best,

J.

UnDeRTaKer313
11-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Cool beans
www.hauntforum.com
your best bet right now
=)
if you ever need anyhelp
email me at undertakerha13@aol.com
i would be glad to help you out

brad
11-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Welcome to Hauntworld my friend!!!

Try to have as much fun as you can on these forums, and you can learn a lot!

There are several "big time" haunters on this site, and tons of people with tons of knowledge.

Feel free to post in all the categories, and if you ever have any questions- feel free to ask! Even if you think it's a stupid question.

Lots of us have had stupid questions before.

But hey- there's only one way to get an answer... and that's to ask.

Have fun my friend and welcome!

Frightguy1
11-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks! I will def have tons of questions I am sure and I look forward to soaking up all the knowledge I can!

Frightguy1
11-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks! looking forward to being on here!

Front Yard Fright
11-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Welcome! I too am a newbie to this forum! It's proving to be a pretty cool place so far!
:).

Frightguy1
11-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Yes, so far so good, everyone is being super cook and I am learning alot already. I am now trying to aim for the Transworld show in March. I'm hoping I can take a few seminars and learn some about the business side maybe even come back with some contacts and props.

J.