PDA

View Full Version : Tom Savini says Hi

31Halloween31
11-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Finally, I chatted with him online and he would like me to tell everybody here and the other boards too! Just to say HI!

He already done played in "Sea of Dust", and also, "Small Time Crime" which is still in production... And, Horrorween is still filming now!

brad
11-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Really?

Hmmmm.

Im not too sure about that.

Do you have proof at all that you talk to Tom?

Haunted Illinois
11-18-2008, 10:57 PM
Well, Bruce Campbell, Sid Haig, & Robert Englund were all over at my house for a bbq and they all wanted to send along a message that they wished Tom could have been here to join in the fun. LOL.

Jim Warfield
11-19-2008, 01:22 AM
I had to prematurely cancel the Halloween weenie roast because Napoleon Bone-a-part and Abe Lincoln got in a wrestling match.
Abe lost his cool when half his beard got yanked out by that little hair-pulling sissy.

31Halloween31
11-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Honestly, never met him in person - but contact by email. He told me he was raised in Pittsburgh, PA. He's still playing in the movie... he was overe there at Douglas Education center in Mornessen, PA for all special make-up effects to teach one others.

Greg Chrise
11-19-2008, 02:51 PM
I was raised in Pittsburgh, Pa. does that make me special too? Actually I grew up there and left at age 29. No one actually added yeist to me that might rise. I did have a few packs of raisins as a kid. Does any of this count?

SpFXChic
11-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Abe lost his cool when half his beard got yanked out by that little hair-pulling sissy.

That made me laugh out loud, Jim!

Jim Warfield
11-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Tom Savinni is on his own web site often I was told by my Wife, who knows such things.

NightmareAftershockLLC
11-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Honestly, never met him in person - but contact by email. He told me he was raised in Pittsburgh, PA. He's still playing in the movie... he was overe there at Douglas Education center in Mornessen, PA for all special make-up effects to teach one others.

He used to have a haunted house right in Monesson four or five years ago. It sucked. Literally. Poor set design, and half of the stuff looked thrown together.. not what you'd expect from a "professional."

It used to be called Terror Mania....

Jim Warfield
11-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Everybody's good at..something.
I am not good at many things, no more novacain-free dentistry for me!
Everybody kept wanting to fight!?
One guy almost broke my Dremel!

shawnc
11-19-2008, 09:36 PM
This is hilarious!

Nightgore
11-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Oh, the pic says it all.. and so does:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Tom%20Savini&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

... which the same pic appears several times! -Tyler

Greg Chrise
11-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Son of Bitch, Tom? Mom? Is that you?

drfrightner
11-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Adam,

Elvira was here last night for her nightly booty call... she screamed HI to everyone. LOL

Larry

BruiseMuse
11-20-2008, 07:36 AM
Nice Larry!

Ken Spriggs
11-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Boy oh boy do these posts look familiar.

ADAM? You know who this is don't you?

Hmmmmm Larry shall you ban him again?

shawnc
11-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Not yet. I want to see the skeleton tree again.

Slain
11-20-2008, 02:29 PM
I don't like Tom Savini.. He owes us money from when they had Boss Productions. I heard also that Terror Mania sucked. They were wondering why they never did much business.
I guess they answered there own questions because they are no longer in business..

Jim Warfield
11-20-2008, 02:31 PM
I didn't get to see the skeleton tree, wutt iz itt?
A tree made out of skeletons or a tree full of skeletons?
Or maybe both?
I feel so left out............I never get in on any good boning.

Greg Chrise
11-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Back by popular demand

TheNightMare
11-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Thats one ugly tree.

And google is your friend. lol

damon carson
11-20-2008, 03:48 PM
OHHH Im really disappointed in the skeleton tree I was expecting so much more! LOL!
Damon

shawnc
11-20-2008, 07:04 PM
OK, there's the tree. Larry should ban him now before he starts wondering whether it would be appropriate to set up a hangman scene again.

xxxdirk
11-20-2008, 08:19 PM
LOL, the new people on this board are scratching thier head at this inside joke!

Jim Warfield
11-20-2008, 09:39 PM
Now I will be having hideous dreams after seeing the SKELETON TREE!
Where were the pools of fat beneath the tree where the natural body de-comp drippings would accumulate?
The buzzards? Crows?
Somebody seemed to have stolen all the jaws, must have been the "JAW COLLECTOR!"
Either there is a jaw-fetish bone collector ....or...someone in China hasn't figured out the tricky mold making process yet to make the jaw happen.
Maybe it's like the orange ends on the toy gun's barrels, in China to keep little kids from developing a fear of their rubber skeleton biting them as they sleep, the jaws cannot be sold with the rest of the figure , ...and an orange jaw?
That would look so stupid.

Ken Spriggs
11-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Dirk......It is fun sometimes to leave people in the dark isn't it?

Oh yes please show off more of your waterfall that you made......you know the one that is in my friends backyard that you don't know????

Yes....this person....IF it is the right person AGAIN
Has taken pics of peoples work and claims it to be his
Kind of like some other people in this industry...lol

Matt Marich
11-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Tom was at my house too, we did a bunch of blow.

Gravely
11-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Tom didn't own the haunt, (or build it,) or own boss productions,( or build props) nor does he own the makeup school.
he sells his name to it. not saying he's not there a lot, he is.

but he just sells the name, just like he did to the Pepsi creep fest in the mid 90's and just like he did to spookyworld in the earlry 00's

there was a time when any of us could have hung his name over ours for 1,500.00

just business. nothing wrong with that

That's a cool pic of him and that corpse. I wonder which of the students actually made it.

we are only a few miles from the school, and original location of the haunt.
many of the students come here, and tell many many very interesting stories about what goes on over there.

but truth be told, Tom himself is not a bad guy, and he sure did do an awful lot of good work back in the day.
I have had him at events of mine, and regardless of how he treats some people
( those that don't bring hot chicks with them for example.) he is a draw.

Jim Warfield
11-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Just out of curiosity but "Back in the day" did Col. Sanders ever bring any hot chicks with him?
Original recipe?
Extra crusty?
"No Tom! Don't eat my Chicks!"
"Finger-lickin good!"

We all have varing degrees of celebrityhood and it is not always pleasant or fun. People have strange expectations of you.
Then they create stories about you and sell them to their friends as if they are gospel.
The term "Fan" does originate from fanatic.
Not Fandango.
No sex-change operation here. (Sex exchange?)
Small change. Can't buy much.

NightmareAftershockLLC
11-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Well that makes perfect sense...

I've been meaning to come see castle blood by the way... I just missed it this season :(

Greg Chrise
11-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Somehow due to Tom's age I would imagine him to say hello rather than Hi.

Haunted Illinois
11-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Actually, he's way too hip to just say "hello".

When we were hanging out last week, he was all like "wazzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!"

LOL.

Jim Warfield
11-22-2008, 06:36 AM
To be or not to be that is the question.

brad
11-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Well, too many actors/actresses always say "hello" or "hi" no matter what....

So, Im just curious.... Do you have any pics to back anything up?

I know everyone probly thinks you're BSing, but I was just wondering if you had any pics of him.

drfrightner
11-23-2008, 06:49 PM
31Halloween31 has been removed from this site yet again. I sent him an email about a week ago warning him to stop all of these silly posts but he just kept doing it so he's gone yet again.

I'm sure he'll sign up with another name and he'll get himself deleted another 40 times.

Larry

brad
11-23-2008, 08:14 PM
31Halloween31 has been removed from this site yet again.

Good, I'm glad to hear that.

BruiseMuse
11-24-2008, 06:55 AM
Agreed, thanks Larry!

Jim Warfield
11-24-2008, 09:31 AM
"Halloween 32 " is under construction as we speak!
He has the technology he can build it!
"Now what am I going to use for it's brain this time? Here's a low-milage brain out of the skull of Halloween 31......."

"Noooooooooooo!"

brad
11-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Thats a good ne Jim!

I'll start looking out for him!

damon carson
11-25-2008, 11:08 AM
I dont think this is an act. I think this guy really is serious and is really looking for a friend. Jim please call him before he does something drastic! LOL!
Damon

Jim Warfield
11-26-2008, 11:28 AM
But he didn't come. Maybe I'll have to check in with the Pound?
"Hello, #?" Who elses is there? The whole gang? !? @? $? %? ^? &? *?
Forget it, any conversation would merely be symbolic."