PDA

View Full Version : TheDarkness.com is Online

drfrightner
11-28-2008, 12:47 PM
www.TheDarkness.com is now online however the site is NOT complete.

You can still get information about the tour but again it is NOT complete just yet. But it will be soon. I'll post here when I have updates.

You still can't buy tickets and probably won't be able to for another week or two but very soon! I will be uploading photos and changing a few things around this week as well. Check out the site and let us know what you think.

Rogues Hollow made the site for us!

Larry

Nightgore
11-28-2008, 12:57 PM
Very nice! I can't wait until the tix are up... I need to get 2 as soon as I can! I'm starting to get really excited about TW this year! YAY!!!

Thanks for the update... Chris is working his ass off isn't he! hahaha... -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
11-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Nice, love the TC video, the woman slapping the dead pig thats hanging up made me lol.

NightmareAftershockLLC
11-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Now I know why it took chris two and a half weeks to respond to my email. Nice site though Larry. :)

scareshack
11-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Larry,

The site looks awesome. I really like the look of it.
Really like the fact there isnt to long flash intro before you cann enter site.
The layout and overall look is sweat!

drfrightner
11-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Couple things folks...

I added about 20 NEVER BEFORE seen photos and all the videos we have on youtube for the darkness including: Modern Marvels, America Haunts, Travel Channel and National Geographic Channel.

Check it out click on video and click on photos.

Here are some of the photos I added.

Larry

NightmareAftershockLLC
11-28-2008, 08:19 PM
I love that kitchen scene photo larry!!

Jonathan
11-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Great stuff Larry. Looking sweet. I think people will have a good time at the TW tour of it.

Can tell you put alot of work into it. Great job.

drfrightner
11-29-2008, 07:25 PM
h8jmyZ-UbfA

Here is the Darkness on Travel Channel.

drfrightner
12-02-2008, 02:29 AM
I will get some new pics of the Darkness hopefully today. But right now I'm doing research on the Green House we are planning on building. Does anyone have any good photos of old green houses. Here are a few I found.

Larry

Raycliff Manor
12-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Larry, I just read that the "Behind the Scenes Tour" also includes the Full Show on Saturday! I read that on the website, but I thought I should post this in case anyone missed it. Thanks!

Kel

damon carson
12-02-2008, 01:04 PM
The only thing I can think of for greenhouses or atriums in old mansions are like in. The Haunting, The Haunted Mansion, old scooby doo cartoons. And if you have the Lemp Mansion a haunted history book I believe it shows old photos of the atrium they used to have in it. Or at least it gives a real neat and vivid description saying it had exotic birds and tropical plants ect.
Damon

drfrightner
12-02-2008, 04:47 PM
What movies featured green houses...'The Haunting'??? Disney's Haunted Mansion??? Anyone?

Larry

Mike Bizub
12-02-2008, 10:24 PM
I believe the movie Rose Red had some atriums or greenhouses in it. Mike

DarkTikiEntertainment
12-03-2008, 11:08 AM
The site looks really good!!!!!

Is there a way to turn off the repeating thunder sound when viewing the site? I looked for it, but couldn't find it.

SomeThingInTheIce
12-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Yes there is, it is located on your speakers.lol.

The site looks really good!!!!!

Is there a way to turn off the repeating thunder sound when viewing the site? I looked for it, but couldn't find it.

damon carson
12-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Does Little shop of Horrors have a green house in it? Or is it just the giant venus fly trap? Cant remember? Ya Rose Red has a attrium. Old Adams family has a Attrium as well. Cant remember if the newer movies do.
Damon