PDA

View Full Version : Chris Haunt Actor Rip... read on.

drfrightner
12-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Got this message from the mother of Chris Lumpkin yesterday. I know a lot of people said they wanted to help her out well here is your chance! She also subscribed to this board because she wants to thank everyone for their kind words on our sons memorial page.

Hi Larry

I signed up on HW so that I could post a message there thanking everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Yesterday was a month since Chris passed. It has been quite an emotional rollercoaster, but good has come from it also. i.e. a friend whose brother died 10 years ago called his mom to ask her what she found helpful. They ended up talking 1 1/2 hours and both cried and loved on each other quite a bit. Their family had not talked about his brother in those ten years (denial is a powerful thing). Their mom had needed to talk about her son, but felt all alone. It warms my heart that God used Chris' passing to break down the wall in that family.

Sincerely, Sue Distefano

2034 Brannon Way
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
404-556-7580

Hello Mr. Kirchner,

I am Christopher's mom. I read your message and the others on the hightower funeral home memorial page for my son. I want to thank you and all the people involved in haunted houses for your thoughts and prayers for Chris, his family, and friends.

You mentioned to let you know if there was anything you or anyone could do. If anyone was interested and wanted to put together a collection fund for a VHS transfer to DVD machine that would be very much appreciated. My ex husband has all the VHS video tapes of my son and I would like to make a copy of them. Unfortunately I was laid off of work right before Christopher's accident and can't afford to purchase one.

Sincerely,

Sue Distefano

drfrightner
12-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm more than willing to buy and mail her one of these no problem. I thought we'd all discuss it because I know a lot of people wanted to send something.

Lets figure this out. Thanks Larry

REDRUM
12-09-2008, 05:55 PM
We would like to donate $100.00 to the video transfer machine fund for Chris's mom.

Jonathan
12-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Count myself and RFR in on it. Just let us know where to send it.

spookologist
12-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Larry and Tim....

I'll match that $100 donation too.

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

brad
12-09-2008, 08:47 PM
times are tough for me because of work and christmas, but i can send between $25 and $50 towards the fund.

stafford
12-10-2008, 08:21 AM
We would like to donate $100 as well, let me know the details and where to send a check, or if there is anything else we can do to help.

Chris

elowther
12-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Count me in for $100.00 as well. Post the details when you know. This story has touched the whole industry and we are glad we can help in some small way.

Eric

drfrightner
12-10-2008, 11:35 AM
This is her address...

Sue Distefano

2034 Brannon Way
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
404-556-7580

I am going to buy one of those DVD/VCR recorder. I will send that myself.

Thanks so much!

Larry