PDA

View Full Version : A Serious Note To Everyone On HauntWorld

graystone
12-24-2008, 07:03 PM
I would like to take this time you wish everyone and their famalies a Very Merry CHRISTmas ( yes I know I spelled the first part with all capitols for those who forget the reason for the season) and a Happy New Year!!! I want everyone to take a moment and realize just how greatful they are. Life is never to be easy and without fear,joy,happyness and heartach! If we did not have obstacles to over come life would be dull to say the least.

If just for a few days lets all enjoy the season and our famalies. Lets put aside our issues both for and aginst everyday politics in life and in the world of haunting. Again Merry Christmas to everyone on HauntWorld and to Larry and his family. May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You In 2009! Shane Dabbs aka Graystone Manor!

scareshack
12-24-2008, 07:46 PM
I would like to take this time you wish everyone and their famalies a Very Merry CHRISTmas ( yes I know I spelled the first part with all capitols for those who forget the reason for the season) and a Happy New Year!!! I want everyone to take a moment and realize just how greatful they are. Life is never to be easy and without fear,joy,happyness and heartach! If we did not have obstacles to over come life would be dull to say the least.

If just for a few days lets all enjoy the season and our famalies. Lets put aside our issues both for and aginst everyday politics in life and in the world of haunting. Again Merry Christmas to everyone on HauntWorld and to Larry and his family. May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You In 2009! Shane Dabbs aka Graystone Manor!

Very well said Sir. Best wishes to you, your family and also to your '09 season.

Im enjoy'in the last minute stuff for/with my children(4 of them). We are watching Christmas movies and on commericalls I have been sneeking on here quick, but wrapping there last minute stuff.

Happy Holidays to everyone, as much as I say I hate this time of year I love it.
Best wishes to all.

Santa is coming in only a few hours....that very special magical time that only comes once a year.

Darkblood
12-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Back at ya Shane!
Merry Christmas to all Hauntworlders out there!
Time to finish wrapping a few gifts!

Kirk

Boo Crew Production
12-24-2008, 08:40 PM
hear hear Shane, Very well said. Again Merry Christmas to everyone.

Killer Katie
12-24-2008, 09:01 PM
Well said, sir. Well said!
And Merry Christmas back at you and yours!

KroneDaddy
12-24-2008, 10:10 PM
All the best to my haunter friends, of which I am very blessed to have so many. Merry Christmas, please all have a safe, wonderful holiday.

TO any reading this who might have to be away from family this year, you are in my prayers and thoughts, I have been in that situation and it is not easy, just always remember you are in the thoughts of those you are missing as well.

God Bless Us Everyone!

KroneDaddy

brad
12-26-2008, 12:12 AM
Amen, brother... Amen.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

graystone
12-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Christmas 2008 has came and gone! I was truly and I mean truly blessed this holiday season. I must admit with the economy like it is I was sure our mall locations would be down. However we were up at all locations. Looks like people still want those pictures with Santa LOL. Well I hope everyone had a great CHRISTmas! Shane

Raycliff Manor
12-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Glad to hear things were up for you Shane! It's good to know that even, perhaps especially, in hard economic times, families are still able to take time out and enjoy the holidays together. :D

Kel