PDA

View Full Version : Transworld to Sponor 2009 IAHA Banquet and Awards Ceremony

The Ghoulish Gallery
12-31-2008, 12:54 AM
2ND ANNUAL IAHA BANQUET AND AWARDS CEREMONY--

I’m very happy to announce that the 2009 IAHA Banquet and Awards Ceremony will once again happen in conjunction with Transworld’s Haunt and Attraction Show. In fact, Transworld Exhibits is the official sponsor of the event. The banquet and awards ceremony will take place on Friday, March 27, 2009 and will include a gastronomically delicious multi-course dinner, drinks (including beer and wine) and dessert, followed by an awards ceremony that honors the positive contributions of individuals (haunters and vendors) in the haunted attraction industry. And if that weren’t exciting enough, here’s a twist to this year’s event that’s sure to raise the hairs on the back of your neck: it is going to be held in the Grand Hall of the historic Lemp Mansion aka The Haunted Lemp Mansion of St. Louis. Yes, IAHA’s Annual Banquet and Awards Ceremony is going to happen at a location that has a legitimate haunted history. How cool is that! While I can’t guarantee that any real ghosts will crash the Banquet and Awards Ceremony, I can promise that there will be plenty of spirits (meaning wine and beer) and food for everyone...but wait, that’s not all! Immediately after our event ends, we’ll be going next door to join Creative Visions for a VIP tour and after party already in progress. There will be lots snacks and alcohol for everyone, all courtesy of Creative Visions (IAHA member). No worries about getting to and from this event, buses will be provided for pick up and return transportation.

This is going to be one helluva mega-party that will last well past the witching hour. It will be unlike anything the haunt industry has ever seen before. If you are a party monster, you are not going to want to miss this one! Be sure to mark the date on your calendars today!

Registration for the 2nd Annual IAHA Banquet and Awards Ceremony will be announced and posted on www.IAHAweb.com and www.hauntshow.com soon. Seating is limited to 200 people only. Last year's event was completely sold out so be sure to reserve your seat as soon registration info is posted. Details on pricing are still being finalized, but we expect IAHA members to receive either complementary admission or to be able to purchase tickets for a very nominal fee. Tickets for non-IAHA members will also be available online.

Hope to see you all there. Until next time...

Scream as one,
Tim Turner, IAHA Trade Show Liaison

graystone
12-31-2008, 10:04 AM
Its going to be alot of fun! Tim if I don't attend please accept my award for me!!!! Shane and its I want to thank my manager Shane this time!!!!

UndeadProd
12-31-2008, 11:05 AM
Tim,

I wanted to raise the same questions I asked on the HA board....

Since I am an IAHA member who has paid regular dues to the association ... can I ask you 2 questions?

How much is the "helluva mega-party" going to cost IAHA?

And how much of the funding for this "gastronomically delicious multi-course dinner, drinks (including beer and wine) and dessert" will come directly from membership dues?