PDA

View Full Version : This first January weekend:

Jim Warfield
01-04-2009, 09:07 AM
We saw "People!"
They showed up here in the Winter!?
20, ln 4 groups Friday night then another 16 Saturday night.
One of them on Friday night even made me a new display in the basement spraying his precious , unique urine on the wall, this might have been his personal sobriety test..he failed!

I was told about a really ripped drunk in Charlie's Tavern, next door who walked into their kitchen, took a look around, saw pizza ovens, the 12 foot long grill, refrigerators, freezers ,sinks and knew he was in their rest room!
He opened a some cabinet doors and sprayed his precious , unique urine all over their clean, folded towels!
I would like to see his kitchen , it must really be a bodily product collection!
I wonder if he would still be Mom's "Favorite"?

The seven Friday night drunks were not too drunk to allow to remain in the house. It took some of my peep-hole handling talents and energys to reach their minds through the alcohol haze but I did it , even to the amazement to my Wife and a friend who were listening to all of what went on in the first room.
After I achieve a moment of relative silence I hit them with some outrageous humor that seals their attention as they wait for more of it, because even people that drunk actually can be made to realise that I am more entertaining then they are. Besides that, I reminded them, "I already have Your Money!"
If I donot control the customers or eject them from the tour then the sober customers would ask for a refund or another tour for free without the drunken distractors and I really don't want to work twice as hard to make the same money over again, no drunks are worth that to me.
It was only a stone wall and concrete floor in the basement that got pissed on, so I still "Won".
spray disenfectant punctuated the statement made by the drunk, now I can re-pee it and claim it for mine!

damon carson
01-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Jim Ive always have heard its better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. I bet this idiot eats the yellow snow. If you stuck around long enough in the cellar he might have had a yellow icecicle popsicle. LOL!
Damon

SomeThingInTheIce
01-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Jim, I'm shooked anyone can get to you at this time of year. I would think that your place would be like the Overlook Hotel from the Shining, cut off from the rest of the world.lol. About the drunk, you do call it a Can-O-Pee bed.lol.

Jim Warfield
01-06-2009, 10:19 AM
We have had alot of ice and alot of snow, much of it still hanging around.
I warn people on my answering machine to consider the weather and road conditions before planning to come here.
Being youthful indiviuals, some do not think about this real danger, some are never seen nor heard from again.
The spirit of Ed Gine must be making the routing decisions for some of these on-line map systems. People get sent down roads I have never heard of and they are just ten miles from here, but then they aren't really much of a road, even in the daylight .
When you go passed the same farmhouse for the third time and that same goofy kid is on the porch with his banjo.....I don't have a porch. I don't have a banjo. Goofy kids......kind of..