PDA

View Full Version : An observation

Killer Katie
01-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Is everyone grumpy? Easily irritated? Pissy? LOL
Not trying to poke the proverbial bear here, but it seems like every post turns negative within a few posts!
I am all for the devil's advocate, poking to promote conversation and thought, but it just seems like there is a lot of anger oozing out keyboards.
I think we need to check the sewers for hate slime. Watch out for Lady Liberty!!!
(Get it?)
What do you all think?

gadget-evilusions
01-07-2009, 12:29 PM
I haven't seen that movie in a long time. Just think if they were playing some death metal instead of the happy music, the statue of liberty would have been head banging and killing everyone.

Killer Katie
01-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Gadget, the thought of that scares the crap outta me!
And, new record! Negative in 2 posts!! LMAO

BruiseMuse
01-07-2009, 12:34 PM
LOL

There has been quite a bit of crankiness lately.

Allen H
01-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Look on the bright side, its the same people every time. I think also that this is a tumultuous time with the tradeshows and all. The posts that are opinion oriented will always turn negative, the good posts, the ones asking for help with hauntstuff gets good positive answers.
Just my opinion,
Allen H

DarkTikiEntertainment
01-07-2009, 01:25 PM
OK, here goes:

4 - 6=

Darkangel
01-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the real world Katie!
I agree with Allen, there is a lot going on and everyone has their own opinion on things....

Darkangel

HauntedMemphis
01-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Is it really a surprise? I mean this is a forum full of people who make their living by or have as a hobby, working with blood and guts.

robos99
01-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Is it really a surprise? I mean this is a forum full of people who make their living by or have as a hobby, working with blood and guts.

You can be a doctor as a hobby? I never knew. Sign me up, I'm gonna slice someone open. Yeah! Oh...for purely medical reasons of course.

Just think if they were playing some death metal instead of the happy music, the statue of liberty would have been head banging and killing everyone.

And just like that you've got the plot for a new horror movie. The Attack of the Killer Statue of Liberty. Take that France!

Killer Katie
01-07-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm well aware of the real world, up to my chin in it, but that doesn't mean I will go posting just to see myself type or take out my aggravation.
Dark tiki... clever! It took me a minute (negative 2..LMAO)

spookologist
01-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Its the "off" season, people are depressed and cranky. It will get better.

Wayne
www.trailofterror.com

drfrightner
01-08-2009, 01:23 AM
The econmy isn't good. I have been watching the whole series of '6 Feet Under' and if anything will depress you its this show. What is more depressing 6 Feet Under or the economy?

LOL

Larry

BruiseMuse
01-08-2009, 06:56 AM
I think it depends which season of 6 Feet Under you're watching!

colwood56
01-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Economy must be good!
The Bush family bought $450,000. worth of china for the white house.

Walmart has paper plates cheaper than that!

Not grumpy thou Kattie, I think just the winter blues.

71 more days till spring!

Jim @ Colwood

Nightgore
01-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Hey,

I went to the theater on a TUESDAY night and it was PACKED!!!!! I said to myself... "A recession huh?"... I don't know what's going on! -Tyler

DarkTikiEntertainment
01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks... I was just goofing around! :D

Dark tiki... clever! It took me a minute (negative 2..LMAO)

Killer Katie
01-08-2009, 08:07 PM
dark Tiki.... how dare you make us think like that! Sheesh.... LMAO

Ken Spriggs
01-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Well here is why I get cranky on here............
There seems to be a few people who NEVER get stories straight.
There also seems to be a bunch of people who have their own agenda on this board.

And one last reason..........some people should just keep their mouths shut!

Tater
01-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Ack! Screw everyone that says im cranky....

maliciousstudios
01-09-2009, 03:37 PM
WOW THAT POST MAKES ME WANNA KILL SOMETHING..... yeah IM GONNA KILL THIS BEER AND PROBRABLY MORE>>>>>AND NOONE CAN STOP ME ---MUUAHAHAHAHAAAA

Jim Warfield
01-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Might break my bones, but words will always lie to us!...unless we see words as a fun way to project our imaginations, hang ideas out there to allow them to spin awhile, see what will come of them?
There might be a disproportionate number of genuine dreamers posting here?
Dreams take us into the mental/emotional wonderland of pleasurable fantasys come true.
Then someone wakes us up!!!!!
"GGGRRR!"
"What do you mean nobody will loan me $200,000.oo so I can own my own haunted house?
BUT I WANT IT!"
200 years ago if you simply wanted strong enough you claimed some virgin land and chopped down trees made your own haunted house after massacred a couple thousand native Americans with a borrowed gattling gun.
Now you'd have to get a gun permit but you are fighting over a piece of questionable real estate that is packed full of industrial waste that glows in the dark and grows extra heads on turtles.
Where would we be today if all of our Great-Grandfathers had lived in mobile homes?
(Can anyone tell how mad I am?)

maliciousstudios
01-10-2009, 10:41 PM
HELL YEAH.... Ill drink to that...lol