PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Billboard!

Motograter
01-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Check out this guy's advertisement billboard. This sure would grab my attention

Darkangel
01-08-2009, 06:39 AM
I love it, clean, simple, and direct, as well as fun! Thank for posting it!

Darkangel

BruiseMuse
01-08-2009, 07:54 AM
That is great. I love the simplicity of it; so many haunt advertisements seem cluttered and the information gets lost.

Banshee
01-08-2009, 10:17 AM
That is awesome! What a great idea!! Scary! :eek:

Darkblood
01-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Me likey!
Me likey much!

Kirk

robos99
01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't like how some of the information is obscured on the bottom (part of that is that sign that's in the way, so I'm sure it's not that bad for passerby), but these days, just the name and the website is enough. Definetly a cool idea. It would grab my attention for sure.

Jim Warfield
01-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Jeremy Bohr's building had an upstairs display in it's three windows that I made and installed for one October.
Picture this: A small upstairs 1880 brick store front with fancy arched windows.
The window to the far left show s a high water line and a shark's tailfin, the middle window shows the high water line and the middle of the shark's body, the last window shows the shark's head looking up at the lower half of a diver.

shawnc
01-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Great idea but be careful if anyone tries to copy it.

It looks like it will violate ordinances in most municipalities because it changes (enlarges) the size of the sign. That's a big no-no without a permit, and good luck getting that permit. Most communities hate billboards and would love to reject a proposal like this, or use it as an excuse to cancel the grandfather clause and get rid of it altogether.