PDA

View Full Version : Sad News From The Choo Choo City

Joedog
12-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Alas. I must come to face the facts. JoeDog, everyones favorite southern redneck, will be at home during Transworld this year. Unlees someone is willing to foot the bill, send me a plane ticket and give me a place to stay. The funds here in the Dog Lot are running below the empty line.

I have done the math everyway possible and if I want to do the things here I want to do here this spring. The funds for Chi-town are going to have to be diverted........

Sorry Ken, No Moon Pies for you.

So as everyone is "networking" at The Crown. Lift one for the Joe Dog. I will hoist one in the air down here for yall at Midnite your time there.

xxxdirk
12-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Bummer Joe, Maybe things will change before Chicago and we can see you after all...

Joedog
12-13-2006, 09:42 PM
Ron,
Short of me hitting Powerball. I seriously doubt it. My chances may be even better of winning than getting to go.

Trust me I crunched the numbers, dates, and schedules. I am stuck at home.

Empressnightshade
12-14-2006, 01:25 AM
Say it ain't so, JD!!
I'm so sorry to read this! Dude, what's going on with Scarr? Is she going to make it?

Haunter3
12-14-2006, 03:55 AM
Joe,
Dont be so negative man! Im sure you could drive, take a train or hitch a ride with someone whose from wisconsin into transworld and crash on the floor of someones room

Joedog
12-14-2006, 05:25 AM
Emp,
Scarlett WILL be there. Her Real life job is a costume shop so she will be there for the latest in costumes.

Haunter,
It is more a financial decesion. I have some things planned for this spring I will need the money for. SO, I weighed out all the options and I bit the bullet.
Trust me, I would Rather be at TW

Empressnightshade
12-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Emp,
Scarlett WILL be there. Her Real life job is a costume shop so she will be there for the latest in costumes.

Now that IS good news! :D

Jonathan
12-14-2006, 10:18 AM
It will be sad not to see you at the event man. I say Drive for a day or so. Its not too bad a drive like 4.5 hours right?

So leave early and head out. Or share a room with some people. If I was going back home each day of the event this year like I did last year, you could crash there. But this year Im staying down there.

Hope you can find a way...still time .

Joedog
12-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Guys,
Yall making it hard to stay here. I can bum along with Scarlett as I have in the past. Its the $$$ keeping me here. I am working on a project for "on my own" in '07 and I will need every minute and $$ until "showtime".

Jonathan,
I will keep you apprised through PM.
RFR may want to cover this :twisted:

Jim Warfield
12-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Good for You! Joedog!
(Just as long as your project is not "The Massive, Giant, Haunted Ball Of String!" This is MY IDEA! hahahahaha!)
Do you hear a slight, quiet sort of a voice from inside the ball of string?
Here, just stand beside the ball of string for about ten minutes as I run around you with this string in my hand.
Ball of String, with MEAT! (inside)

Mr Nightmarez
12-15-2006, 07:06 AM
Joe,
I can drag along the moon pies and moonshine for Ken and the gang... :wink:

I still have to book my flight but I'm there... :roll: wait... will the moonshine make it through security... :roll: :shock:

I'll just call it stale water! :twisted:

Maybe we should include Little Debbies in this year's Tennessee Care package!

Ken Spriggs
12-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Damn Joe...you can sleep at the haunted house if you want.
Have a bed and everything there for you....

Joedog
12-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I want to go its FUNDING.
Its not the place to stay. Its not transport. its $$$$$. The $$ lost here on work and project + $$$$$ spent there just don't equal or justify the trip,
THIS YEAR :twisted:

Which means..... I'll Be Back.