PDA

View Full Version : I have a celebrity friend.

graystone
01-09-2009, 05:05 PM
That will be attenting TransWorld with the Graystone Crew!!! And shes still hot to this day.Long story how we meet!!! Anyway hell who knows maybe she will throw us a little free concert one night. Her name is Pat Benatar anyone remember her? Larry I might get her to sing at the Darkness party....... Hummmmm more later!!!! Shane and its Shane's bringing the bling this time!!!!!

stafford
01-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Shane,

Ok, first your not going to Transworld, now you're bringing Pat Benetar? Are you for real? Seriously?

Chris

Speculo
01-09-2009, 05:25 PM
So now we know what you do with your Jan and Feb off time -
Hang with the stars!

Thanks!

Boni
01-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Shane, you are like "Fire and Ice", cold one day, hot the next, make up your mind. I know "Love is a Battlefield", but do you love this site so much that you must "Hit me with your Best Shot" everytime you post. Really now, its quite a "Heartbreaker" when you post things like this. I hope you are not just "All Fired Up" over all the heat you take on this board.

Darkangel
01-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Shane,

So you are going to Transworld? I remember you sayibng without the Halloween vendors it's a waste of time.

On another board you said;

"Bottom line I will save the several thousand dollars that it will cost to attend and put it to good use and just pick up the phone. As long as I have internet I can get video and photos of any new and exciting props. Heck I am sure I will save on impulse buys. I always go back and say why did I buy that!!! Shane"

Darkangel

Nightgore
01-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Shane,

Are you playin' me? If not, man... we're getting some drinks! -Tyler

graystone
01-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Yes I did say I was not going! However you can thank Ben Armstrong for changing my mind on that! And I had no ided that Pat would want to go to the show again long story. But yes were going and were going to have a damn fun time. I am excited, my guys are excited and Pats excited!!!

Boni OMG I love the post that was so cool I am sending her the link so she can read it!!!!!!!!! Anyway I am a lil shocked I thought maybe people had forgot about her. She will be fun at the show and trust me shes still a lil hottie!!!!!!!!!!! I think my theam song for the show will be "INVINCIBLE" maybe we will all be rebels like Billy Jean did in the movie a bunch or rebels!!!!!!!! Yall remember that 80"s movie!!! Shane

Boni
01-09-2009, 06:32 PM
hey shane, all i can say is "We Belong" brother.

Raycliff Manor
01-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Hey Shane, my favorite all time song by Pat is "My Clone Sleeps Alone"! I love that song still!

Kel

Jim Warfield
01-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Anyone remember him? "Home Improvement", those Christmas movies?
He's been through my house maybe 10 times.
As per/star, he always has a new Babe with him, no repeaters!
He says he's not Tim Allan, but then what else would you expect a big star to say when he's cruising for Chicks in the Sticks?
He looks Just like Tim Allan, says that he's an electrician from 65 miles away from here.(This explains the non-fading tool belt rash.) Sure it does.
I have to go now, Princess Di's stench limo just pulled up outside, she hates it when I keep her waiting. (I'm not a lady-in-waiting for anyone!)

Killer Katie
01-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Shane, buddy old pal... r u serious??? I am gonna bring my original vinyl for an autograph. Can you hook a sista up?

damon carson
01-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Well shes not Elvira but she is famous. Or was in the 80's anyway.
Damon

graystone
01-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Cassandra aka Elvira many many times as a matter of fact she was in Alabama this past October hummmmm. Shes a class act! Shane and its NOT Mistress Of The Dark Shane this time!!!

P.S. LOL Lawd Have Murcy You Can Tell Damon is a Missouri Boy

swampboy
01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Hmmm, I was bringing Flock of Seagulls but they just called and backed out. :( Men without Hats offered to come with me but I think I'll see what Dexy's Midnight Ride are up too...

I got the first round for whoever names their famous songs btw...WITHOUT using a wiki...you are on the honor system...

Nightgore
01-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Do you mean Dexy's Midnight Runners? -Tyler

screamline studios
01-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Shane,

I really dont give a shit who you bring ,but save a moment for screamline and graystone to hand out and party!!!(OK you may only drink tea but i have the first round)HAHAHA....

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

swampboy
01-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Tyler - yeah that's them - I was having a hard time remembering them :)

Nightgore
01-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Well, I think that gets me a round! hahahaha.. ;).. God, I'm going to be a drunk fool all of TW! hahaha. -Tyler

Boni
01-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Honest, haven't looked this up, cuz 80's one hit wonders are kind of a passion with me. Although I forget the Flock of Seagulls song.

But the Safety Dance is Men without hats and C'mon Eileen is Dexy's Midnight RUNNERS.

OK, who sings Relax, Don't do it.

Nightgore
01-13-2009, 09:47 PM
^ That would be Frankie Goes To Hollywood! -Tyler

swampboy
01-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Flock was "I ran" as in ....and I ran....ran so far away....had to get away...

On the Frankie Goes to Hollywood....can you ever see a green laser and not think of that song?

I got you both covered Boni and Tyler ;)

graystone
01-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Boy George is gonna be sentenced this Friday for handcuffing a male prostitute? LMAO poor Boy. Shane and its Karma Karma Chameleon Shane this time!!!!!

swampboy
01-13-2009, 11:04 PM
They arrest him for that but did nothing about his appearance on the A-Team? How is that justice?

MDKing
01-14-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm trying to talk my friends Bono and The Edge into coming to Transworld with me, but they keep using this new album set to release in March as an excuse. I'll keep you all posted!

Allan

graystone
01-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Sounds good I dont care for them myself but I am sure lots do. Please tell him to loose the blue glasses they are out of date and with all that money I know he can afford a new pair. Will he be rooming with you if he does he can save money and use them towards a new pair of glasses. Becareful I hear he may flip and we dont want to hear that you've been floped!!!!!!!!! Shane and its I room alone Shane this time.

MDKing
01-14-2009, 09:54 AM
Well Shane, I'll be rooming with my wife, you know, so don't worry about that. I'll ask Bono to sell his glasses and maybe donate the cash towards some artist from the 80's who hasn't had a hit in 20+ years! Anything I can do to help...

Allan

graystone
01-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Remember though 20 years or not when you make it and your rich your rich!!!! Although its not about money. Hey Allen have you ever had a hit? Travaled the world? Meet roality? Can you look back on the last 20 years and have someone say hey I remember him/her? Point is dont knock it or bash someone just because of time. We all can be something if we work hard at it and try!! I will remind ya of that when were all out having a good time you might wanna join in. No wait I know you cant join in. We all know where you will be LOL. Shane and its I dont kiss azz to no one Shane this time!!!

**** My point here is and guys I dont have anything aginst Allen hes who he is like I am who I am. My point here for those who miss is it. 10, 20, 30 years will you accomplish something in your life that people will be able to look back on and say I remember that. Also some of these great accomplishments if done right will set you for life. For the record Pat toured a lot last year and is takeing some much needed rest this year. Shes like us all none of us are getting any younger. Tell Bono that includes him too. Allen I am sure your kids if young enough will look back and say he has not had a hit in 20 years someday. Time is all we have here folks we dont grow younger we grow older.

MDKing
01-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Shane,

I never mentioned Pat by name for all you know I could have been referring to Kajagoogoo, Men Without Hats, or T'Pau. Pat had many good songs! I simply said artists from the 80's who haven't had hits in 20+ years, could be dozens of people....

You seem to know me better than myself. How do you know where I'll be Shane? She might even want to ditch you and hang out with a REAL man! LOL

Also, since you don't kiss anyone's hindquarters, might want to edit your own posts where you kiss Pat's. But I'll do as you said and tell Bono that. But he is only one celebrity that I'm friends with. Tom Cruise wants to come to Transworld with me too but I'm tired of his unending Scientology recruitment speeches, so he's out! lol

Lighten up Shane! Allan and it's I know more celebrities than you Allan this time!!!

Allan

swampboy
01-14-2009, 01:28 PM
DUDE!!! Lay off Kajagoogoo!! I think you are just too shy yi! Hush hush i do i!

Benatar doesn't come close to Kajagoogoo or other one-hit wonders from the 80s. And not just because I had a crush on her (and I don't flip or flop). She's got platinum albums and like 20 top 40 songs. She's a legitimate star.

My closest brush with fame is making fried chicken for Ellie May Clampett from Beverly Hillbillies and she won't be going to St. Louis with me. :(

Tater
01-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Im uh friends with uhh..Mr. Jim Warfield and hes kinda famous isnt he?

*note: the term "Friends" here means that the writer has talked to Jim on a chat site and a message board. It does not mean that he is in close contact with Mr. Warfield in any way, shape or form. Also note that he has never actually met Mr. Warfield, he just wanted to say something so he too would look cool and seem like he has Famous "Friends"

graystone
01-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Allen likes to jump me like I like to jump Larry. Although as far as me and Larry its more for my amusment. I actually dont have anything aginst Larry and he will tell you I have told him that myself. (However I dont always agree with him but that dont make me right any more than it may make him) But Allen thinks I am anti Larry so he likes to play big brother and ya know there is nothing wrong with that! Alllen I can dish and I can take but hey dont you have some Insurance stuff to be working on? Are you like me and take a few months off is so looks like me and you may be going a few rounds.

LOL Tater Jim is very famous!!!!! I know another famous dude too his name is Ben Armstrong!!! LOL actually I have alot of respect for Ben I wish there were more guys in this Industry like him and I am including myself in that statement! Another great guy in this Industry Paul Johnson from Atrox another great guy also a friend of mine who I have respect for. Shane! And its Allen I honestly dont give a rats azz if you know more celebrities than me its not a race here bro Shane this time.

MDKing
01-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Shane, I have nothing against you, really. You can say whatever you want to Larry he can fight his own battles.I don't even read read half your posts at this point. I don't take much time off, but you may want to clarify that "you and me might have to go a few rounds" comment...

In the meantime, since you like to call people out all the time we're all looking to see if Pat is going to be at Transworld to see if you really are the straight shooter you proclaim yourself to be...

By the way, can you email me or pm me allan@bennettscurse.com

Allan

hauntedhousenut
01-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Shane, I have nothing against you, really. You can say whatever you want to Larry he can fight his own battles.I don't even read read half your posts at this point. I don't take much time off, but you may want to clarify that "you and me might have to go a few rounds" comment...

In the meantime, since you like to call people out all the time we're all looking to see if Pat is going to be at Transworld to see if you really are the straight shooter you proclaim yourself to be...

By the way, can you email me or pm me allan@bennettscurse.com

Allan

Allan, you and shane will be huggin in St Louis, quit all this nonsense and make up>< lololol

MDKing
01-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Who knows, maybe so. I want to see and meet him though in person thats for sure...Shane, look me up!

Allan

graystone
01-14-2009, 06:04 PM
The few rounds thing means just that as were doing now going a few rounds here. I dont want you to think I was gonna beat you down actually if that were the case I always pay a professional do do my fist fighting for me. Now mouth to mouth to I can hang with the best of them. Allen again nothing personal just my calls. Feel free to look me up I am usually easy to find! However at this point I will shoot you an email. Let me add some of you need to loosen your shorts they appear way to tight LMAO!Shane and its no I am not pissed Shane this time.

MDKing
01-14-2009, 06:15 PM
LOL

C'Mon, I may be worried about some things sometimes, but getting a beat down for you is the least of my concerns, trust me! lol Loosening shorts now... :)

It's all in good fun let's all work together and and improve this industry! I'll see you at the show, email me anytime!

Allan

stafford
01-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey Shane,

So I have a friend (no it really is a friend, but ok me too) that will be with me at Transworld that would love to meet Pat. So as not to stalk her down, are you planning to be in a certain place and time that someone could meet her and get an autograph.

Chris, and it's the 80's ruled Chris this time!

graystone
01-14-2009, 07:04 PM
I am sure she will. She will not be spending the whole day as I understand it shes gonna come in later in the day on Saturday. I will let you know hell I should have not said anything and see how many people noticed her badge!!!! But yes shes all cool with that I am sure. Some of you guys are showing your age. Hell I just ralized me and Larry are the same age. I wounder if he had big hair in the 80's. Larry post a pic!!!!! Shane and its I loved the 80's too Shane this time.

DarkTikiEntertainment
01-14-2009, 07:13 PM
That's pretty cool!! Well, assuming this isn't like that fictional reality TV show you were telling us about several months ago...

I've always liked her voice. She has a very strong rock voice.

swampboy
01-14-2009, 07:39 PM
Quick someone photoshop some MC Hammer pants on a picture of Larry.

Nightgore
01-14-2009, 07:53 PM
You asked for it! I give you... Larry-TIME! -Tyler

graystone
01-14-2009, 07:54 PM
LOL that thread is still up and I far from started it go back and read. However I did get in on the action and it was fun. But again you will need to talk to Kel and some of the others on that. LMAO Tater can add to the info as well. Again it was a fun thread! Shane and its I wish I had started it that was a good one Shane this time!

swampboy
01-14-2009, 09:40 PM
OMG Tyler that is hilarious!

Tater
01-14-2009, 09:44 PM
ok lets see how good you are...can we get larry photoshopped on Vanilla ice and a Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle (Old Movie Version)

Darkangel
01-15-2009, 07:35 AM
You guys are a riot......

Darkangel

Nightgore
01-15-2009, 08:27 AM
I tried my best, the turtle is just so hard to do! -Tyler

swampboy
01-15-2009, 08:41 AM
Lol!!!!!!!!

graystone
01-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Whats that sticking out of Larry-Da-Rappers pants? Could it be he sold his first ticket to the Darkness tour and hes got a lil happy!!!!! LMAO. Shane and its man that will be a famous photo Shane this time!!!!!

SpFXChic
01-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Tyler, the MC Hammer one was good, but the Vanilla Ice one was GREAT! Especially the look on Larry's face in it! Great job, my friend!

drfrightner
01-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Brass in Pocket... yeah I know her. Is she coming for sure? Does she live in your neck of the woods. Larry

swampboy
01-15-2009, 05:13 PM
um, er you may not want to tell Pat Benatar you love her song Brass in Pocket...

xxxdirk
01-15-2009, 05:35 PM
LOL< Would be nice to meet her. I am a true product of the 80's and graduated High School in 1980!! LOL, the 80's were a magical time. Funny to hear songs like I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL and realize I was at the nightclubs when it was a top 10 song!! One of my personal favorite songs by her was ONLY THE LONELY....... Oh well, hope to meet her!

xxxdirk
01-15-2009, 05:37 PM
dooooah! Glad I just double checked and she never sang only the lonely!!

Jim Warfield
01-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Could Pat hit those low mellow notes like Roy Orbison?
Her chest hair might ignite if she tried .

SomeThingInTheIce
01-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Pat will be at Universals Mardi Grai on Feb. 28th, Neil Giraido will be on guitar. The concert is free with park admission. For all of you in the O town area check it out.

graystone
01-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Well for all you hair and 80's fans out there Boy George was sentenced to 15 months in prison today in a London court. I personally like Boy but I do wounder if this will be really that bad of a punsihment sending him to prison LOL! That would be like locking me up with Vanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG who remembers her? Is she hot or what? Who has ever seen the Last Dragon ( My favorite Movie)!!

SomeThingInTheIce... You are correct she does a lot of touring with Neil. Shane and its When I Say Who's The Master You Say Sho-Nuff Shane this time!!!!!!!!!!

Tater
01-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Awesome job on those pictures Tyler!

Lets see...Since Larry and Shane are like Chocolate and Vanilla, Peanut Butter and Chocolate what do you say you put Larry and Shane on...

Milli Vanilli

hows that for a challenge...if you cant find a pic of shane you can throw me on some 90's superstar! How does larry feel about all these pics I wonder?

Killer Katie
01-18-2009, 03:24 AM
So here goes my "dating" myself and my geek factor....
Brass in pocket - was the Pretenders
I love rock n roll - was joan jett and the blackhearts
Only the lonely - was the Motels.
(not the Roy Orbison version)
The great Pat Benatar did: Love is a battlefield, Heartbreaker, Treat Me right
And I will sing any of these for you at Transworld, if necessary! LOL

And Tyler, Vanilla Ice made me pee myself!

Tater
01-18-2009, 09:20 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/Teightr/l_a9164655679704d7d166e76690c489b0.jpg
Ok it seems that I need to post something so I show that I have a fun spirit. So heres one of me and my "twin"

Jim Warfield
01-18-2009, 09:49 PM
There is a Barney Impersonator , or used to be just a few years ago, that looked just like him and toured the county fair circuit, making money doing this.
I saw his posters!!!!
My butt looks like Aunt Bea! Full cheeks, grey hair.
Same speaking voice, sort of whinney, raspy, ocassionally.
Showbusiness here I come!
"A-a-a-andy! B-b-b-barney? Where are you boys? I fixed you some special chocalate cake, take the crumbs and some frosting from the corner of my mouth, taste them. AAkurghl! chaauk!...sorry something caught in my throat."

Greg Chrise
01-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Okay, I've been putting it off but now I'm gunna need therapy.

graystone
01-19-2009, 08:39 AM
But... I have a secret nothing really to do with this topic but what the hell.. whatever you know. Can anyone guess it. I will give you a hint. It has to do with something but thats all I can tell you. Shane and its I know I got you scratching your head Shane this time!

Jim Warfield
01-19-2009, 08:44 AM
You just have begun to realise that you have been wearing under-sized underware all these years?
Relax now, breathe!!!

drfrightner
01-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Whats up with my head on Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer?

I just caught that!!!

Larry

Jim Warfield
01-20-2009, 05:01 AM
When you find out your head has a seperate, secret life of it's own!
Get your ears pierced, then when you lay down for the night run screws through the piercings into the head board of your bed(use fender washers on the screws) then your head will be there when you wake up.

mindtumor
01-28-2009, 08:44 AM
But... I have a secret nothing really to do with this topic but what the hell.. whatever you know. Can anyone guess it. I will give you a hint. It has to do with something but thats all I can tell you. Shane and its I know I got you scratching your head Shane this time!

You got married, is that your secret?