PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon, a haunt themed calendar

JamBam
01-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Jim Warfield had this idea and I am starting a thread for input. The idea is to have a calendar we could have as haunters that would have all kinds of dark, macabre, haunt related dates on it.

This could open up some possibilities for the haunts to do PR, even if it is just a simple press release.

How about something like this: The Raven's Grin Inn will be having FREE birthday cake on Friday the 13th in celebration of Dracula's birthday. Dracula was.....(a couple of sentences about him)
Cake will be served from sunset until 9 pm. RGI is at blah blah address. Bo you SOON!

Lots of possibilities that would keep your name in the media occasionally. I know in my town, the newspaper has DEAD news days and we could help them. lol

Any ideas for days? We have 364 after Halloween to fill in!!!

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-20-2009, 12:06 AM
You can highlight specialty dates of famous serial killers
Leather Face
Michael Myers
Phoukipsie tapes
Zodiac
Or you can go with more gore related things like the St. Valentines Day Massacre.
Stuff like that.
Sounds like a fun idea will it only be for one haunt or is it gonna be a collective?

Jim Warfield
01-20-2009, 06:08 PM
October 32nd...the day the guy you got this calender from is going to hide in your bedroom closet and.....
Heather McAddams ,cartoonist ,creates a new calender every year with her drawings and little historic dates on each day about Country& Western singers and groups.
That looks like a tremendous amount of plain old work to me.