PDA

View Full Version : Well Wishes to Mark ... Spookywood FX

drfrightner
01-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Mark the owner of Spookywood FX had open heart surgery and from what I understand can't even pour orange juice and might now miss the St. Louis show even though they have a booth.

This was a major surgery and can't work so they are seriously in trouble because they can't work.

Maybe we can all figure out a way to help them! It is my understanding they didn't have health insurance so the bills must be mounting. This is the exact reason why HHA will work on heath insurance program for the whole industry!

Lets send Mark some well wishes and see what we can do to help him out!

Larry

Nightgore
01-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Wow... I'm so sorry to hear about this! Hopefully Mark will make a very speedy recovery and get back to making those awesome suits! Best wishes and prayers coming to you Mark! Get well man... -Tyler

damon carson
01-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Hope you get to feeling better and are on the road to recovery. I would like to meet everyone at Transworld.
Damon

screamline studios
01-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Mark,
I hope you feel better soon bro... this hole life thing really pisses me off!!!
and i hope you kick the shit out of the bullshit around you!!!!!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

MDKing
01-13-2009, 06:21 AM
I have been checking in on Mark's progress through Tony. It is a long, slow recovery. But I hope for a quicker recovery and great health afterwards so that this will have been his one and only such experience...

Mark is a good guy and I hope you get well real soon!

Allan Bennett

Tattoo
01-13-2009, 07:20 AM
All my best for a safe and speedy recovery my friend, I wish you all the best and will continue to send positive thoughts and energy your way.

Take care - Tattoo

Raycliff Manor
01-13-2009, 07:37 AM
More positive thoughts, energy and prayers coming to you for a miraculously fast recovery Mark! Hope you to see you at Transworld feeling great and enjoying each moment!

Kel

graystone
01-13-2009, 07:44 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Shane

Gore Galore
01-13-2009, 08:17 AM
Get Well Mark,

Just take it slow and easy, and I look forward to talking and hanging out with you again sometime soon.

Banshee
01-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Get well soon !!

Jonathan
01-15-2009, 02:22 PM
My prayers are with you. We are here for you.