PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Attractions Group Health Plan through HHA

MDKing
01-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Greetings Haunters,

On behalf of the HHA and an interim board member I have taken it upon myself to spearhead something the industry has lacked - A Group Healthcare Plan.

Many haunted house owners are being held back and cannot concentrate fully year round on their passion of working on their haunt because they need to hold full time jobs for their Healthcare benefit for themselves and their families. Others who work full time on their haunts are paying high prices for individual Healthcare plans which are not cheap.

We as an industry need to work together to make this long overdue benefit a reality and we need YOUR help moving forward. Our next step is to obtain information from those of you who are interested in participating in a Healthcare plan either now or in the future. Ultimately you will need to be an HHA member to take part in the benefit, but for right now we are just generating data for quotes so whether you are an HHA member or not does not matter.

Please contact me directly allan@bennettscurse.com if you are interested in helping support this cause by filling out a quick questionnaire so we can move forward in getting a Group Healthcare Plan we can all afford.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Allan Bennett

Nightgore
01-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Sent you an email! -Tyler

drfrightner
01-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Allen,

Your work on this subject is very very important to all those haunt owners out there who hold down two jobs just to have health insurance. HHA can be the key to haunt owners doing haunting ONLY!

You know I will help you wherever I can o this issue. Larry