PDA

View Full Version : I am back.

Jonathan
01-15-2009, 02:19 PM
Hello fellow haunters. First I want to thank you all for the kind emails, posts and phone calls. I really do appreciate all the well wishes and letting me know you all will be here and waiting.

I am still in much pain, and still in physical therapy but Rotting Flesh Radio is returning with a new show tomorrow night. And all the sites will be getting updated once again.

On top of my health issues, I want to thank all of you who also knew my cousin and her husband were killed in a snowmobile accident two weeks ago as well. Thank you for those prayers too.

Now on to everyone:

If I haven't returned your call, I will most likely this weekend. And YES Larry, I will get to you too this weekend as well.

RFR is returning with the new official "Haunt Hotties", a brand new segment from Crazy Bob Turner each month, a new RFr Crew member (a woman for once), and the return of Gruesome Joe and the Musical Morgue, Haunt News, Special Guests and yes those Screamline Studios Prizes.

I just want to thank all of you. I really do. THe show of support and understanding why there hasn't been a show really means alot.

Well I won't type too much. But expect to see me on the boards and active once again.

OdetteDespairr
01-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Wb JJ!!! Its good to see u up and typing again! Im glad you're doing better and my condolances to you for the tragedy in your family over the last few weeks. Hopefully you're still taking it easy, and being careful, dont want u doing to much to fast, so take ur time with everything!

Cant wait for the new show to be up! And cant wait for other announcements to come out and to hear about the new features!

lots of love
warmest wishes
and keep safe sound and never forget
that we're always here thru the good times and the bad

Odette
(jack)

xxxdirk
01-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Johnathan, Glad you are on the road to recovery. Dont know what happened or whatever,, but EVERYONE< please take it easy and be careful. You are all very special people and we dont want you haunting for real. (Before your time that is)

Boo Crew Production
01-15-2009, 05:05 PM
JJ,

Glad to hear you are back. I cannot begin to tell you how many people inquired about you and the show and now.........other things as well. I seem to have become the minister of information or in some cases, mis-information. none the less I am glad to hear you are back. And look forward to a long anticipated return to RFR.

screamline studios
01-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Kiss my ass, you prick!!! HAHAHA Just kidding JJ, i hope you feel better..

Jason

wipp
01-16-2009, 06:24 AM
hey jj,your deadites have been worried about u. glad u are back,wait bad choise of words.im glad u have returned.see u in the graveyard my friend

hauntedradio
01-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Glad to hear you are getting better. I was out of action for awhile there too. I also am stil lgoing through physical therapy and going to the doctors and so on so I know how tough it is. Glad to hear you are back though and doing better. I send my deepest condolences about your fmaily. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Good luck with the rest of your physical therapy and congrats on the work so far!!

BruiseMuse
01-16-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm glad to hear you are doing better! My condolences to your family.

Jonathan
01-16-2009, 08:30 PM
THank you all once again for the warm welcome and all the well wishes and Kev, I saw your post for me as well, I thank you for that too.

I am sorry to hear you were having issues too. My prayers nad best of luck with your recovery too.