PDA

View Full Version : Fabric Backdrops..

Frightguy1
01-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Hey all,

I've done some research on this but has anyone ever seen any printed fabric backdrops with graveyard scenes etc? I guess I would say they would be along the lines of what a broadway show would use, large in scale.

Does anyone use anything like this or would you for your haunt?

Best,

J.

Raycliff Manor
01-18-2009, 01:11 PM
You might try searching eBay with the keywords "muslin halloween backdrop" or similar keywords. If you find anyone who has anything similar to what you are looking for, you can always send them a message through eBay telling them what you're looking for and maybe they can help you out. I hope this helps! Good luck with your search!

Kel

Frightguy1
01-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks Kel,

Your always helpful and I appreciate it! I never thought to look on ebay for them. I did find this site: http://www.backdropsfantastic.com/backdrop_themes/Theme_Backdrops_Halloween_and_Horror.htm

They were pretty interesting but also expensive. I've been thinking of designing a few for myself for my haunt this year but in the interest of time thought it might be in my interest to find a vendor.

P.S. Read your book, very good! Very informative and so far helpful. I'd like to update you on the progress I make as I push ahead but I can say your book has given me a great outline to abide by.

Best,

Jay.

Raycliff Manor
01-18-2009, 02:21 PM
No problem Jay. I'm happy to help if and when I can! Thanks for the positive feedback on my book. Definitely please do provide me with updates on your progress! I'm always excited to hear it!

Kel