PDA

View Full Version : New Raycliff Manor Web-mercial by Elswarro!

Raycliff Manor
01-19-2009, 07:12 PM
I had the opportunity today to review a rough-draft of the new Raycliff Manor web-mercial that is being developed by Jason at Elswarro. He has a few final tweaks to make and then I'm finally going to be able to share it! A number of people have contacted me to ask how it came out and what I thought of Jason's work. I think when you see the final product it is going to speak for itself! I'm so excited to have the final version and get it on my website, Myspace page, and everywhere else I can share it, including here. Anyway, I just wanted to vent a little excitement, but I should be posting the new Raycliff Manor video here soon!:D

Kel

Nightgore
01-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Kel,

That's AWESOME news!!! We will be having Jason do our TV ad, which will also be our web-mercial... I can't wait to see what he's done for Raycliff Manor, I'm sure it's AMAZING!!! -Tyler

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Is Elswarrso the best choice as far a commercial's go or does he have a competitor?

RJ Productions
01-20-2009, 04:03 AM
We had DAV Productions in Vegas do a commercial for us last season. We gave them carte blanc to come up with a concept all their own. They did a GREAT job and had a blast doing it.

We are in discussions with them now and they feel they want to create a new Haunt commercial each year. This is good news for the industry in that they would offer that commercial to haunts in other markets. These guys do national type programing which really shows in the quality of work they did for us. This is definately not a typical "loving hands at home" style haunt commercial. It would cost you $10-15,000 to have one done like this.

With this one in the can, they can just add your individual info on the end and it may only cost you about $500 to lease it in your individual market. You save all the production cost!

If your are interested, email me direct so I can forward info, rich@rjproductions.biz

Take a look.................................zLEHDZGiNz4

elswarro
01-20-2009, 06:02 PM
10 to 15 g's for a custom? Nice!!

I'm jealous......

Creativecinema
01-20-2009, 06:15 PM
RJ Productions, that video is intense. Just awesome! It looks 3D.

Raycliff Manor
01-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Here we go. I hope I'm doing this right...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtR4LBDwzwk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtR4LBDwzwk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Enjoy!

Kel

Nightgore
01-20-2009, 07:39 PM
AtR4LBDwzwk

-Tyler

Dr. Giggles
01-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Bravo! Bravo!

Raycliff Manor
01-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Thanks Tyler! You'll have to tell me what I was doing wrong. LOL

Kel

Nightgore
01-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Kelly,

I hope this helps!

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=2122

And awesome commercial... Jason does THE BEST work and this just reassures us that we're going with the right company here! Thanks for sharing this AWESOME video! -Tyler

elswarro
01-20-2009, 07:52 PM
your too kind tyler! this was a fun video to produce and Kel is awesome to work with!

Creativecinema
01-20-2009, 08:10 PM
Elswarro,

Your videos are simply fantastic. This one is no exception. I love it. I particularly like the way that you light your subjects. You have a great knack for setting the mood in all your videos.

I like the dolly shot in the very first scene. The special effects in this video look great too. The whole production looks like a Hollywood movie trailer.

Very nice job elswarro.

Tim B.

elswarro
01-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Thanks Tim!! The bummer is Youtube really kills the quality of video.....but its an easy method to spread the word. I guess its a give/take thing we have to deal with!

Raycliff Manor
01-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks again Tyler and thanks again Jason!:D

Kel

Creativecinema
01-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Elswarro,

I hear you on Youtube. Videos generally look good when they are embedded. The quality of yours is top notch.

Tim

Dr Spooktakular
01-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey Kelly, if you don't mind this question, how much did this commercial set you back? We are looking at doing this but I need to bring a price and an example to the table with all the partners. Thanks!

elswarro
01-21-2009, 01:43 PM
10 to 15 thousand......

HA! HA! Just Kidding! I got Jokes!

elswarro
01-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Ok, to give you a serious answer, our custom commercials start at $700. Prices vary up and down depending on how much footage we have to shoot.

In other words, if we have to build a "Saw" type of bathroom scene, you would have to cover the design cost. We try our best to shoot from existing setups or locations to give you the most affordable option.

If you would like a custom quote, please feel free to e-mail us at info@elswarro.com

Raycliff Manor
01-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks again Jason (Elswarro)! It's worth every bit! Thanks Tattoo for the excellent referral!

Kel

elowther
01-21-2009, 08:51 PM
The video looks great! Very creative and I really like the voice over. The sound effects go perfectly with the scenes. You should get awesome results from it. Money well spent!

Eric

elswarro
01-22-2009, 04:35 AM
The voice over is done by Tom Clifford. really great guy and super easy to work with! check out his website http://voiceoverguy.tv/ for more demos.