PDA

View Full Version : An elusive prosthetic.

Dr. Giggles
01-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Ok everybody, i am a clown. Believe it or not thats usually all i am because i have quiet a good character developed and they dont want to move me. So i have a kind of dead pan face already and i usually tried to stay away from prosthetics because i have a very expressive face, what with excessive use of my facial features. As in i talk with my face, im VERY expressive so most prosthetics dont stay on very well. So on halloween deciding to do something special i brought with me a clown prosthetic with a prosthetic chin. Hated the prosthetic, but i loved the chin as i still had full facial movement but it really seemed to add to my menace factor. If anyone knows where i could just buy a prosthetic chin thats almost elognated i would really appreciate if you would share. Hahaha

-Zack

SpFXChic
01-22-2009, 12:27 PM
I think that Reel F/X and Woochie may sell just chin pieces on their own. I don't think that FXFaces or ScreamTeam or CFX do, but it may be worth asking, as their pieces are quality, and more likely to be durable for a whole season.

michaeldavy
05-19-2009, 07:15 PM
I have a chin that is applied with alcohol. NO GLUES.
once applied it's Water-Proof
Made out of my Water-Melon
www.michaeldavy.com

Dr. Giggles
05-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Sorry, i cannot find the chin. Could you give me a link?

michaeldavy
05-21-2009, 07:24 AM
It's not on the site. Let me find a photo to e-mail you
where to send it?