PDA

View Full Version : HauntWold Featured Banners NOW ON SALE! UPDATED

drfrightner
01-22-2009, 04:59 AM
Hey folks here is the deal... we have a new sales deck ready to go that outlines all we are offering for 2009. We have made many changes many based on YOUR comments and concerns.

For one we changed the the banners so they will tell guests what city and what state the attraction are located. So for those haunts who buy baners in other states guests will now know where they are now located.

However nothing has changed in terms of a haunt out of your states can still purchase the #1 banner in a different state if they already have dibs on it or if its available.

Two... we are now offering a new features called 'LEADERBOARD' this is a rotating banner that will appear over the top of all the banners. ONLY THREE HAUNTS in a single state can purchase this and it rotates. Haunts located in the state have first dibs... or atleast until March 1st. After March 1st anyone even another haunt from another state can buy the leaderboards.

Three... we have made the listings double wide, rather than single wide. Now there are TWO #1's, TWO #2's, and so forth. Some states just have to many banners being bought so we needed to shorten the length and well this does that by 50%.

Four... Featured listings NOW will allow you to upload your logo as you can see in these images. I think that is a pretty cool feature. ONLY featured listings can upload logos. FREE listings will not be allowed to display on the first page or upload banner logo into their profile.

Five... we are now selling side bar banners again and now they are cheaper and they rotate. You can buy the small size or the large size and when you do you get ALL the smalls up and down the page and or you get all the bigs up and down the page. As long as the page is there will be side bars and they rotate with other people who buy them.

Six.. We have added some new features to the system that allow you to add new features to your profile such as google map and spaces to add your myspace or facebook profiles.

Seven... We did NOT raise the prices for most if not all the top spots on the system however some of the bottom rates are raised because of the change in how we are displaying the banners.

Eight... Hauntworld is now marketing the site YEAR AROUND and will also spend over $40,000.00 to market Hauntworld nationally in a variety of different ways in 2009. More on his later but understand our goal is to bring you qualified buyers.

Nine... Hauntworld is attempting to work with HauntedHouse.com to offer joint discounts if you purchase both sites you will get a discount.

Ten... Hauntworld.com will offer discounts to all haunt owners who join HHA HauntedHouseAssociation. You just join at the $125 or better level and you will gain a discount on your banner and featured listings.

CONTACT Patti Ludwinski at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net to renew today. I will have Patti post on this site later in the day to give you more details about how to renew or buy your featured listing or banner.

NOTE: ANYONE WHO DOES NOT RENEW ON OR BEFORE March 1st, 2009 LOSES their position and it will be sold to whomever wants it. You have between TODAY and March 1st to confirm and pay for your banner listings. Banner ads on Hauntworld are YEARLY marketing programs...meaning you only pay ONCE per year.

Lastly, most of you due to the new system have MOVED UP a row so don't lose your new higher rated position.

ALL NEW FEATURES will launch in early March.

Larry

drfrightner
01-23-2009, 01:03 AM
UPDATES:

Couple things DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PROFILES until March.

Secondly if you go to www.HauntedHouseonline.com (http://www.HauntedHouseonline.com) you will find that the display works the new display works but it doesn't work yet on Hauntworld. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Lastly, I wanted to tell you the new LISTINGS in other words how your listings appear when you create or update them is being changed.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will compare to this once its done. There will be so many COOL FEATURES I can't even tell you but the whole look of how the page errr your page is displayed will totally change.

I should have some images of that very soon as well.

Several new features are in the works that will really enhance your profiles...second to none!

Coming soon but in the meantime DO NOT update your profiles please.

Larry

Darkangel
01-23-2009, 07:15 AM
How much are the leaderboards?

Darkangel

Nightgore
01-23-2009, 09:28 AM
So I emailed Patti... and heard NOTHING!! So, idk... -Tyler

Slain
01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
After e-mailing her I also heard nothing....

mindtumor
01-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Patience...She will get back with you. Patti is very helpful and has always answered any question I have asked.

N2SPOOKINU
01-24-2009, 10:33 PM
I talked to Patti last week. She is getting everything ready to go. She told me that she will be calling the haunts. I dont know if this is still correct but thats what she told me. Greg

drfrightner
01-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Patti hasn't been posting on the boards for sometime...she's been working on the magazine. We finally got issue 20 done, and now we're trying to do 21 right behind it. Lots of work.

I have been working on a new and improved Hauntworld and taking ALL OF YOUR suggestions to heart. And I must admit most of your comments are correct and I've tried my best to correct the errors of the system while trying to improve the service.

Creating all the new and improved benefits of the site along with the sales deck is a lot of work.

I think we're on top of it now... she will be contacting everyone next week.

Even as late as Friday we were still changing the sales deck.

I think its finally now!

Larry

drfrightner
01-28-2009, 12:24 AM
More changes to the way PROFILES look on the way...

I've uploaded two images. Again this will NOT be working until at least the Tradeshow but it will be working soon. We are trying to create a whole new way you modify your profiles with a blank template.

Here are some of the new features...

1) You can upload a header type logo over your profile

2) New feature allows you add a calender and you can plug in the dates you are open and it will show the guests.

3) Photos and YouTubes will scroll side to side now

4) You can now link your myspace or facebook pages

5) Google maps will now be featued on every profile

6) In the description and highlight area's you can now upload photos into them to enhance your profile

SOME NEW BENEFITS FOR ADVERTISERS ...

1) If you purchase a leaderboard banner they appear above all profiles and above all banners.

2) Side bar banners now appear by state along side ALL profiles. In other words if you buy a side bar banner they will appear right next to all profiles in the state you purchased.

Let me know what you think. This is a lot of work let me tell you!!!

Larry

Darkangel
01-28-2009, 07:21 AM
There's a lot going on on those pages....

Darkangel

drfrightner
01-28-2009, 12:53 PM
You are seeing them THIN you have to like save the image them open it an blow it up to full computer screen size then its not as long. But as far as how much info goes on a single page well its all the basics needed. Normally if it was your own site it would be several pages of info rather than one so its a bit more than normal but it had to cleaned up.

There will also be an all new Hauntworld.com and an all new HauntedHouseOnline.com all in the works.

Larry