PDA

View Full Version : Columbia Haunt tour tickets NOW ON SALE

N2SPOOKINU
01-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Fearfest and Necropolis haunted houses are pleased to announce that tickets are now on sale for the Columbia Haunt Tour for Friday night March 27th.

Reserve your tickets now for the charter busses as seating is limited! Spend a great evening visiting two haunts in Columbia Mo. Tickets include entrance to both haunts, bus transportation, food and drinks and a complemintary copy of hauntworld magazine all for the low price of $65 per person.

We are working with Hauntworld and the HHA to arrange special speakers on the busses.

We have two options available. You can ride the busses or drive to our haunts. Prices are as follows..
Bus Tour $65
Just haunts $35

Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to purchase tickets or for more information. See you there!

N2SPOOKINU
01-24-2009, 08:18 AM
I am getting e-mails about the pros and cons of having speakers on the busses. I want to hear your opinions.
These busses are for you so tell me what you want. Do you want the speakers or do you prefer not to have them so you can network with other haunters?
Nows your chance to sound off. Tell up your opinions. Thanks Greg

graystone
01-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Leave out the speakers! I always enjoy talking and net working with folks on the bus. If we have a speaker we have to listen to them and thats no fun. I wanna hear what everyone has to say not just one person.

Here is a suggestion let everyone on the bus stand up and introduce themselves. Example I am Shane from Graystone Manor . Then let the next haunt owner talk for a few and so on that way we get to put faces with names and so on and so forth! Will be much funner talking with everyone. If I wanted to hear a speaker thats what we can do at TW. Shane and its who likes my idea Shane this time!

drfrightner
01-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Its a TWO HOUR bus ride, I don't think there is anything wrong with having a speaker on the bus in fact that is exactly what I would do.

A bus captain/speaker doesn't speak for two freakin hours, in fact probably not even 1/4th that time. People like seminars especially when its free or lets say included.

However to follow up on what Shane said its not a bad idea for people on the bus to offer their insight, stories and idea's however you still need someone to moderate those discusions, otherwise there is no order.

So have a speaker and then lets the people on the bus ask questions, talk and interact make it educational but you still need someone to lead the discussion.

Larry

SomeThingInTheIce
01-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Ahhhh, Shane are you kidding? If you stood up and intoduced yourself you would never shut up, it would be like two hours of post but live in person. It would drive us all mad, mad I tell you.lol.

Before you get mad, I'm just yanking your chain.

Leave out the speakers! I always enjoy talking and net working with folks on the bus. If we have a speaker we have to listen to them and thats no fun. I wanna hear what everyone has to say not just one person.

Here is a suggestion let everyone on the bus stand up and introduce themselves. Example I am Shane from Graystone Manor . Then let the next haunt owner talk for a few and so on that way we get to put faces with names and so on and so forth! Will be much funner talking with everyone. If I wanted to hear a speaker thats what we can do at TW. Shane and its who likes my idea Shane this time!

SomeThingInTheIce
01-24-2009, 09:15 PM
How late is this tour running, we want to go (were driving) but we want to go to the HHA meeting and that gets out at 6:45 or so.

N2SPOOKINU
01-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Fearfest is open until 1AM Necropolis has the same hours also I believe. Keep the ideas going guys I like the comments! Greg

Bill Schnell
01-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Just a reminder, the full package tickets (with bus ride and dinner) are limited due to bus availability, so get them while you can!

SomeThingInTheIce
01-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Just printed the tickets for this tour, I can't wait to see some northen haunts. This is going to be a great trade show.

Bill Schnell
01-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Thanks, we'll see you in March!

N2SPOOKINU
01-31-2009, 08:35 PM
Just to keep you updated. We are down to two busses left for the Columbia haunt tour. Tickets are selling fast. Dont delay get your Columbia haunt tour tickets NOW! www.columbiahaunttour.com Greg

damon carson
01-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey Bill I was just wondering if the tattoo pic was of you? Those are some nice tattoos if they are yours who did the art work?
Damon

Darkangel
02-01-2009, 06:37 AM
How about posting driving directions here on the forum for those that are driving on their own? Could someone post directions from the convention center to the haunts, and then from one haunt to the next? Or at least post your address here so we can mapquest them ourselves.

Thanks,
Darkangel

SomeThingInTheIce
02-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Also Bill, I talked to Grag about this not sure if he has talked to you about it yet. When you print the tickets out you get one ticket, You use this at both haunts? They scan it at one and then you take it to the next? Just wondering, thanks.

N2SPOOKINU
02-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Driving directions to get to Fearfest is very easy.

Fearfest from convention center.... Take Hwy 70 west to exit 121 The Fayette exit veer off to your right. Fearfest is just over the hill on the right hand side.

For mapquest.. Type in Fearfest 6399 w. hwy 40 Columbia Mo. 65202 .If you are using google make sure it gives you directions to exit 121. Someone has been playing with it to confuse my customers with diffrent directions all over the city! Just follow these directions and you will be fine. It's very easy to find. Thanks Greg

Necropolis from convention center... Take Hwy 70 west to exit 127. The Rangeline exit. Turn left go about 1 mile turn left on Rogers Necropolis is on the left hand side of the road past the railroad tracks.

For mapquest.. Address is 1207 Rogers Columbia Mo. 65201

As far as the question about 1 ticket for both haunts. We have a call into ClicknPrint. We will keep you posted on the outcome. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

If anyone needs any more assistance or has questions please feel free to e-mail me at www.fearfestmo@aol.com or call me on my cell @ (573)881-7061
Thanks, Greg

Bill Schnell
02-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Yep, thats a pic of my back. John Bush did the work at DreamCatchers.

N2SPOOKINU
02-03-2009, 08:29 PM
It seems like most people dont want speakers on the busses. Whats your opinion on this? Yes? No? Why and Why not??Your opinion matters to us. Tell us what you want. Tickets are selling fast!! Book your reservation TODAY to ensure a seat on the motor coaches. www.columbiahaunttour.com Greg

graystone
02-03-2009, 09:17 PM
It seems like most people dont want speakers on the busses. Whats your opinion on this? Yes? No? Why and Why not??Your opinion matters to us. Tell us what you want. Tickets are selling fast!! Book your reservation TODAY to ensure a seat on the motor coaches. www.columbiahaunttour.com Greg

I got your email and even though I do not want a speaker on the bus. Yes I will be glad to talk to everyone. But I will not talk over 30 minutes. Then I will allow everyone to talk!!! Just tell me what ya want me to talk about. Shane and its Speaker of the house I mean Bus. Shane this time!

N2SPOOKINU
02-03-2009, 09:28 PM
LOL Shane you aint right lmao see you in Columbia!

SomeThingInTheIce
02-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Any word from click and print about one ticket for both haunts?

graystone
02-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Tickets today! Food, 2 haunts Bus ride at $65.00ea. Sounds like a good bang for your buck. I would say $20.00 for each haunt? Bus ride $15.00 and lunch $10.00 that would be my break down guess? Shane and its tickets, bus ride, food, and fun!! PRICELESS Shane this time!

N2SPOOKINU
02-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Your close on your estimate Shane but the bus is right at $20 per person!

graystone
02-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Quick question. How long did you want me to sign autographs and take photos? I want to have some fun too! Shane and its Live And In Person. Shane this time.

N2SPOOKINU
02-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Shane as long as theres a line, feel free to sign! lol
Greg And it's I got a sharpie for ya Greg this time! :-)

N2SPOOKINU
02-05-2009, 06:32 PM
To all that have purchased tickets for the Columbia haunt tour, Thank you and we look forward to meeting you. To those of you that havent purchased them yet but plan on it just a quick note, Tickets for this tour are selling fast. Reserve your seat on the bus today! Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com for details and tickets.
Greg

SomeThingInTheIce
02-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Any word about the one ticket two haunts from click and print?

N2SPOOKINU
02-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry I havent gotten back with you on that issue. We are still waiting to hear from click n print about it but I assure you we are taking care of it. It is not a problem at all. We have a backup plan. We will fill you in once we hear from them. thanks for asking and sorry about the delay. See you in Columbia! Greg www.columbiahaunttour.com

SomeThingInTheIce
02-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Cool, sorry to be a pill about it. Were not taking the bus and just didn't want any hick ups. Good to have a back up plan, everyone should have one of those.lol.

Sorry I havent gotten back with you on that issue. We are still waiting to hear from click n print about it but I assure you we are taking care of it. It is not a problem at all. We have a backup plan. We will fill you in once we hear from them. thanks for asking and sorry about the delay. See you in Columbia! Greg www.columbiahaunttour.com

N2SPOOKINU
02-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Just to let everyone know. We got confirmation from Click N Print the ticket will scan at both haunts without a problem. Get yours TODAY they are going fast! www.columbiahaunttour.com
Thanks, Greg
Fearfest Haunted house

SomeThingInTheIce
02-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Sweet, I'm jacked about seeing some cool haunts.

Haunts of Richmond
02-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Haunts/Blood Lake will be there with a crew of 4! We can't wait!

Front Yard Fright
02-12-2009, 02:20 PM
There's not much information on your site...
Where is your haunt located?
Do you have a map we could use?
How do we get there?

What time do doors open?

And the haunts are just operating like they would in October correct? There will be no "tour" so to speak, unless we stay until after close(1am)? And we are only going to be able to tour FearFest after close correct? Not Necorpolis

Bill Schnell
02-12-2009, 09:10 PM
You'll need to visit both of our haunt websites for full details
www.enterthenecropolis.com
www.fearfesthauntedhouse.com

You will find directions and full info there. Both haunts will be fully staffed and fully operational. We are planning on letting anyone who wants to hang around late tour through Necropolis with lights on. We'll see you there!

N2SPOOKINU
02-12-2009, 09:30 PM
To all that want to check it out with the lights on. Fearfest will have the lights on after we close (1a.m.) to let you take a tour and have us answer any questions you have about our attraction. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all at the www.columbiahaunttour.com
Greg

N2SPOOKINU
02-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Just to let you know, ticket sales have been great. Another tour bus is filling up. Dont delay seating is limited. Get yours today by visiting www.columbiahaunttour.com
Greg

N2SPOOKINU
02-15-2009, 08:59 PM
For those of you that havent purchased yout tickets yet to the Columbia haunt Tour going on Friday, March 27th after the Transworld haunt show. This is a reminder of what is included in the package. For $65 you get Tour bus transportation to Columbia Mo. to visit TWO haunted attractions. Fearfest haunted house AND Necropolis haunted house. Food and drinks are provided on the busses and a FREE hauntworld Magazine will be in every seat on the bus for your reading enjoyment. All of this for a low price of $65. We also have a haunt only option if you choose to drive yourself for a low price of $35. Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to purchase your tickets TODAY! Seating is limited on the busses so dont delay. Seats are selling fast!
Greg
Fearfest

damon carson
02-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Hey Greg just wondering what changes or if any you all are doing for the tour. Can you post any pics like the Darkness has? Or do we have to make the tour?
Damon

N2SPOOKINU
02-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Damon, Fearfest has made MAJOR changes from our 08 season. We just had the foamer out at the haunt last Monday to add more cave area and to update the areas where we installed props from Scarefactory.

I have update photos available but I prefer to let people see it first hand. Some haunts like to display pics of the building and others prefer not to. I think the pics ruin the suprize that the haunt is trying to acheive.

I know Larry will dissagree 110% but thats his opinion and I have mine. If memory serves me right you didnt make it out to Fearfest last year so all of the updates and modifications made will be a treat for you considering we change about 80% or more every year.

I hope this answers your questions and you understand why I choose not to post pics at this time.
Thanks, Greg

Speculo
02-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, do you need tickets in advance if you are driving, or will you sell on site?

Thanks!

N2SPOOKINU
02-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Ben and everyone concerned. You can purchase your tickets to the tour on site if you preferr. Because of the drive time when you purchase your tickets at the ticket window AT FEARFEST (I cant speak for Necropolis) if you mention you are from the Transworld Haunt show you will be upgraded to the VIP line for quicker entry into our haunt. The people that have purchased tickets online will also be upgraded to the VIP line if they mention the Transworld haunt show. Passengers on the tour busses will automatically be moved to the VIP line when they get off the busses. AT FEARFEST (Again I cant speak for Necropolis)If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or email me.
Thanks, Greg

N2SPOOKINU
02-18-2009, 08:43 PM
If you've been trying to decide if your driving or riding on one of the busses to the Columbia Haunt Tour this is an update!

We are down to ONE bus left.

There is ONLY 50 seats left on the bus! If your planning on riding a bus to Columbia you need to buy your tickets ASAP!

Tickets are going quickly and seating is limited! Reserve yours TODAY!

Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to purchase tickets.

As a refresher there are two options...
Option #1)$65 Gets you tour bus transportation to and from Columbia Mo., food and drinks a Hauntworld Magazine AND admission into TWO haunted attractions. Fearfest and Necropolis.
Option #2)$35 Gets you into TWO haunts in Columbia Mo.
See you all in Columbia!
Greg www.columbiahaunttour.com