PDA

View Full Version : Sure Fire New SCARE!!!

RJ Productions
01-24-2009, 02:22 PM
This is a SURE FIRE SCARE, you are a haunt owner or operator, because of cost factors and/or lack of proper contacts you still do not have personal insurance. Just working one day on your attraction in the off season an accident occurs!! Not you can't open your attraction because you have to pay thousands of dollars just to get well!!!

This is truly a SCARY situation, but one easily rectified. Just contact Allan Bennet at allan@bennettscurse.com He is working diligently to obtain a group insurance program for Haunters, but he needs OUR help. Answer 5 or 6 easy questions and that's it!!

Sorry for the subterfuge... but funny how when you have a very important thread like insurance, safety, or important business related subjects there is little response. Just mention a SCARE and EVERYONE checks it out!! (you did!) Remember, what good is THE WORLD'S GREATEST SCARE if you are hurt, don't have insurance and can't even open your haunt???.... now THAT is SCARY!!!

Contact Allan today, it's totally painless or should I say "IT'S REALLY SCARY!!".

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-24-2009, 03:14 PM
http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=7217

Allen H
01-25-2009, 12:48 AM
The day before new years I split open my middle finger with a table saw, had me down for almost three weeks, if it happened near the season then I wouldve been up a creek. I have insurance, so that wasnt the issue, it was the time I would have missed.

Jim Warfield
01-26-2009, 01:00 PM
That picture of my Mother-in-law is making the rounds of the internet again!
Pleeezze Noooo!
"AAAAHHH!"