PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th is coming.

Dr. Giggles
01-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Whos going to see it? Whos not going to see it? Who is against it, as in who thinks its going to be garbage and wont waste money on a ticket?

Nightgore
01-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm really excited about this movie... why? All of Micheal Bays remakes (Amityville, Texas Chainsaws, etc.) have been AWESOME!!!! Can't wait! -Tyler

Dr. Giggles
01-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Hahahah Honestly im looking forward to it as well. Not just because of him but because i want to see the new jason.

Jim Warfield
01-25-2009, 10:22 PM
I thought this post title was referring to Feb. 13th , A Friday approaching soon.
Some people make it a point to go to a haunted house on Friday the 13ths.
I might be real busy that night?
Free chainsaw parking by the front door..outside.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Thats exactly what I thought. But hey I'm excited for bofe. The date is always fun and I might be able to use it to entice my girlfriend. ; ) And the movie should prove to be very fun to watch and scream at. HAHAHAHAHA.

mindtumor
01-26-2009, 08:21 AM
It looks pretty good. Some Michael Bay movies are pretty good. He seems like a douche though. I kind of enjoy the remakes. I saw the trailer for Last house on the Left yesterday.

damon carson
01-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Caught some good trailers of this on utube. It looks like it will be a decent remake. The remake of Chainsaw I really liked. Wasnt a big fan of the 2nd, it was scary but to brutal and gory. I think you can make a horror movie without all the gore. Just my opinion. Halloween is my favorite movie of all time. Not much gore at all in that one.
Damon

Dr. Giggles
01-26-2009, 11:26 AM
I agree with you on that. Halloween is a great, scary, menacing, and it doesnt make you sick to boot! See a lot of new directors are under the impression that the audience puking is somehow a relation to how scared the are. So they gore it up as much as possible.

Motograter
01-26-2009, 11:44 AM
I will be there to see it for sure!!! When I went and saw "The Unborn" last weekend they showed the Jason Preview and it looked killer!

SpFXChic
01-26-2009, 12:38 PM
I won't say I'm going to rush to the theater to see it, but it'll be neat to see a newe take on him.

drfrightner
01-26-2009, 02:48 PM
xIn2HsOIph0

drfrightner
01-26-2009, 02:50 PM
uEgahzAwOy8

Dr. Giggles
01-26-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the videos larry!
Hey well it looks like they stayed similar to the original commercial layout...this looks promising so far! I cant wait! Me and the other crew members of the haunt are going out in full costume. Hahaha

Jim Warfield
01-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Those weren't just "videos" or "trailers", that was the entire movie!
Just like other businesses and industrys that can increase profits by selling you less, the new movie /profit formula will see much shorter movies from now on..."How do you like me NOW?"

hahahahaa!

damon carson
01-30-2009, 09:49 AM
Jim you got 2 Friday the 13th's coming up one in February and one in March. How often does that happen? Hope you have good luck on those days I usually do.
Damon

lurker
01-30-2009, 03:32 PM
My wife turns 40 on this up coming Friday the 13th. How is that for some auspicious timing?

As for the movie, I think re-makes suck. I said this before, but I hate the fact that Hollywood keeps re-hashing the same movies over and over. They milk the sequel thing until they can’t get another drop out of it, now they have taken to the “re-make” once they beat the sequels into the ground. And, the movie goers seem to eat it right back up again, making the movie producers 100% more likely to do it again.
My note to all the re-makers and re-booters out there is to go grow a pair and do something original. There are tons of great horror stories that could become great NEW movies, but so few producers have the guts to bring them to life.

shredman
01-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Oh yeah can't wait panabaker is hot!!!

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-30-2009, 10:18 PM
You think hes compensating for something. I mean come one the machete is kinda

overkill isnt it. I could kill stupid teenagers with a cordless phone.