PDA

View Full Version : We Got Our Logo!!

Empressnightshade
12-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Attention...Attention, Everyone!

I'm here to announce and show off our new logo. It's EXACTLY what I had invisioned and it took Pumpkinhead Design to pull it out of this mass I call a brain. All I did was explain once and only once what I desired and he did it! Here it is:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g287/dislocation/Icons/ScreamextremeLogo.jpg

Check out Pumpkinhead Design at:

http://www.pumpkinheaddesign.com/

Thanks, Braden!!

Greg Chrise
12-17-2006, 03:07 PM
It's very identifiable! Why didn't the Hair Club For Men come up with a logo like this?

So inturn there is a catch phrase " I'm not just president of the Scream Extreme!...I'm a client!"

Raycliff Manor
12-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Very Cool Emp! :twisted: Great job PH!

Kel

SpFXChic
12-17-2006, 03:25 PM
Great job, PH!

I love it, Emp! Something very eerie about the head that really sticks with you!

Jim Warfield
12-17-2006, 04:30 PM
The subtle psychology of it (in a scary way) probably has something to do with the one front tooth being centered right under the nose.
That's "different".
It is a memorable logo, and that's the majority of the importance when you consider why have a logo?

SpFXChic
12-17-2006, 07:01 PM
The subtle psychology of it (in a scary way) probably has something to do with the one front tooth being centered right under the nose.
That's "different".
It is a memorable logo, and that's the majority of the importance when you consider why have a logo?

Yep, that and the fact that it looks like a veiny baby head with adult ears and mouth.

Jim Warfield
12-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Hay There! Now you are talking about my baby pictures!
It took me many years to grow into my ears!

ANUBIS B. C.
12-17-2006, 07:55 PM
nice empress :D

PumpkinHead
12-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys, I am glad it works for you Empress! If anybody else needs new logos or websites before transworld, PM me, I would be glad to make your nightmares come true!
-PH

SomeThingInTheIce
12-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Great job, stands out.