PDA

View Full Version : What Masks/Costumes Do People want at the show?

drfrightner
01-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Be it a silicon mask or a latex mask or a full body costume what do you need?

1) Lycon mask and hands like from Underworld
2) Skeleton type warrior from like Army of Darkness
3) Anubus Mummy
4) Grim Reaper soul collector type
5) Monsters, like a bug, rat man, just a monster in general costume

Anymore?

Larry

hauntatorium
01-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey Larry, Hauntatorium Studios is working on a silicone werewolf mask that should be like no other! We are doing our best to make sure we have it ready! If you get a chance, stop by the booth and check it out!
Russell

Nightgore
01-26-2009, 03:12 PM
Of course, the silicone masks seem to be the way to go... I'd like to see:

-Skeleton/Army of Darkness Styles
-Scarecrows
-Humanoids (scary of course)
-Some better clowns (none gore, classic)
-Original Characters
-and masks that don't all look the same but companies say are "different"

I'd also like to see some more silicone gloves/hands... get into more finger extensions and stuff like Nosfurato's fingers.

I'd also like to see some very high quality sock masks... ala Netherworlds! Or maybe some classes or DVD on how to make them! I want to see masks with more expression for haunters. Maybe some silicone prosthetics instead of full masks.

Costumes, I'd like to see costume companies that actually provide the materials to make costumes... talkin' everything; cheesecloth, erosion cloth, spandex, leather/nylon, fabrics, dyes, etc. etc... and at GOOD prices, not these haunt companies overpriced mark-ups bullsh*t!

Just a thought! -Tyler

SpookywoodsFX.com
01-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Larry, I thought you were going to swing back by the booth and grab your Anubis costume....

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zqsj8j.jpg

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-26-2009, 08:36 PM
I know this may not be the best place to ask but I am trying frantically to raise enough money to fly to Transworld in St.L. Can we actually make carryout purchases at the show or is it all orders?

N2SPOOKINU
01-26-2009, 08:55 PM
I've purchased things at Transworld before and taken them home if this answers your question. iIwould say yes.

damon carson
01-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Basically there are extra items that they call cash and carry. You can go on the first day and offer to buy items that are on display. They are usually 1 of an item they sell and they dont want to have to drag anything back home with them. So you offer to buy what your interested in and then you pick it up at the end of the show on Sunday. But you would have to stay 2 maybe 3 nights in St. louis to do all this. Then thats more pocket money.
Damon

damon carson
01-27-2009, 10:26 AM
I need latex masks, realistic old man or woman. Any grim reaper, skeleton or zombie and scarecrow/skeleton & werewolf masks are cool. It would be awesome if you could get death studios to come to the show. Have they ever been in all the years youve been to Transworld Larry? Im also needing more latex prosthetics as im more into makeup than masks. And foreheads, chins, browels with sunkin eyes, noses you name it I want it.
Damon