PDA

View Full Version : Steelers or Cardinals???

drfrightner
01-28-2009, 03:42 PM
I will be pulling for the Cardinals. I'm a huge Kurt Warner fan and well the Cardinals use to play in St. Louis. Plus I like the underdogs!

Larry

SomeThingInTheIce
01-28-2009, 03:59 PM
It would be nice to see the cards win but the Steelers are going to eat them for lunch.lol.

MDKing
01-28-2009, 05:03 PM
I have been a Steelers fan since I was a little kid. To prove it, Bubby Brister is still one of my all time favorite players, that's a TRUE fan to say that!

Anyway, I think this time I'd be happier to see the Cardinals win. I've liked them or years as well back when they had Tupa, then Esiason for quarterback and Chuck Cecil was drilling people then got kicked out of the league for it! Warner is awesome, and this team deserves to win so a big part of me will be cheering them on, the Steelers just won it a few years back...

If the Cardinals win, maybe that wll be a sign for the Cubs to win soon too?

Allan

SomeThingInTheIce
01-28-2009, 05:18 PM
The Cubs, you ask for to much.lol.

I have been a Steelers fan since I was a little kid. To prove it, Bubby Brister is still one of my all time favorite players, that's a TRUE fan to say that!

Anyway, I think this time I'd be happier to see the Cardinals win. I've liked them or years as well back when they had Tupa, then Esiason for quarterback and Chuck Cecil was drilling people then got kicked out of the league for it! Warner is awesome, and this team deserves to win so a big part of me will be cheering them on, the Steelers just won it a few years back...

If the Cardinals win, maybe that wll be a sign for the Cubs to win soon too?

Allan

TerrorTent EX
01-28-2009, 05:20 PM
GO STEELERS!!!!!!There going to scare the cardnals.AND THEN WIN!!!!!!

theeverydayguy
01-28-2009, 07:29 PM
the cardinals will fly away

shawnc
01-28-2009, 11:14 PM
What's the question: Who do I want to win or who do I think will win?

drfrightner
01-29-2009, 05:10 AM
Who will win is the poll and who do you want to win is the post.

I voted for Cardinals and Cardinals.

Larry

Smiley
01-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Um......go Sox?

mindtumor
01-29-2009, 07:24 AM
Hard to say, I like both teams. What I would really like is for the Lions to quit hiring St.Louis's reject coaches.

damon carson
01-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Go Cardinals!
Damon

Matt Marich
01-29-2009, 01:32 PM
CARDINALS BABY all the WAY!!!!!!!

Damon_M
01-29-2009, 02:13 PM
A group of the Steelers volunteer at our haunt every year. As such...

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Giggles
01-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Im impartial the chargers got destroyed by the steelers. But we played garbage that day so i suppose we deserved it. But yeah the steelers have an amazing defense, best in the NFL i think. So yeah Steelers are going to decimate the Cardinals!

MDKing
01-29-2009, 03:19 PM
The Chargers beating the Colts was a waste IMHO. The Colts would have faired better, the Chargers eliminated a better team two years in a row. The Colts should have been in the Superbowl....

Allan

Dr. Giggles
01-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Honestly i thought we deserved the win against the colts. We played well that game, even you cant deny us that. This year we deserved to win albeit we have won games in the past that we should have lost.

TheGreatPhantasmo
01-30-2009, 07:39 AM
It would be nice to see the cards win but the Steelers are going to eat them for lunch.lol.

Im sure everyone was saying that about the Patriots and Giants last year too. You never know with the NFL honestly

SomeThingInTheIce
01-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Yes but last year Billacheack (I can't spell his name) didn't get to cheat.lol.

Im sure everyone was saying that about the Patriots and Giants last year too. You never know with the NFL honestly

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-30-2009, 12:43 PM
OOH ouch. Dont hate on the Pattys. I'm Patriots all the way.

WHO CATCHES A BALL WITH THERE FRIGGGIN HELMET!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OH well. I don't care who wins as long as the Suckants i mean Giants lost. And they did so I'm happy.

TheGreatPhantasmo
01-30-2009, 01:39 PM
OOH ouch. Dont hate on the Pattys. I'm Patriots all the way.

WHO CATCHES A BALL WITH THERE FRIGGGIN HELMET!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OH well. I don't care who wins as long as the Suckants i mean Giants lost. And they did so I'm happy.

Dont like the Giants? Youll love this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-30-2009, 03:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I seriously laughed liked that. It was very very funny. Especially the girl mocking him in the background!!! I needed that thanks!

SomeThingInTheIce
01-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Oh man, ya think he was a little up set.lol.

Dont like the Giants? Youll love this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

elowther
01-30-2009, 05:42 PM
That was awesome!

MDKing
01-31-2009, 07:27 AM
Dr Giggles,

Yeah, the Chargers did play well against the Colts, but that's just it, they really ONLY play good against the Colts and then get run over by whomever else they play. They have the Colt's number right now but the Colts can and probably would have beaten whoever else they would have played. The Chargers earned that win no question, but I still think its a waste because you just knew they would lose the next game, like last year....

Allan

MDKing
01-31-2009, 07:32 AM
Is that video real or a joke? Please tell me it's a joke!!!! Ridiculous...
The guy at the end should have said what he said in the beginning!:)

I think the Cardinals are this year's Giants! Most people want to see history being made by the Cardinals I believe and everyone loves an underdog.

Allan

graystone
01-31-2009, 08:42 AM
Actually I don't give a rip about professional football! I LOVE COLLAGE FOOTBALL!! But to keep things normal here and seeing that Larry is pulling for the Cardinals and Jared is pulling for who Larry is pulling for I will have to pull for the Steelers!! Shane and its just having fun. Shane this time!

Nightgore
01-31-2009, 09:20 AM
Since half my family is from Pittsburg... I'm pulling for the Steelers! But I'd rather watch any college sport! -Tyler

Dr. Giggles
01-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Allen,
I guess its just the colts man. Hahah! I dont get it sometimes...but thats the NFL ...wins happen that no one can believe...but they do happen.

SomeThingInTheIce
02-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Great game!!!